Me and my lawn

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Zafar
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: Mostly perennials and few annual blooming plants

Me and my lawn

Post by Zafar »

Aoa, I must admit I am no veteran, but rather novice. My knowledge to gardening was limited to few palms and pathos that my mother used to grown over our apartments balcony. I moved to this new house four years ago which has a small lawn. My interest into gardening started with it. Since I had no knowledge, I have been victim of my hired help whom I blindly followed thinking they are the experts. Now after wasting a lot of money ,time and hard work. I have decided to take the rains in my hand. While googling for a bit of research I ended up to this forum and to be honest it's a dream come true. I am interested in perennials which bloom at least in spring/ summer and some interesting ground I think my love for evergreens have ended me to this state. Any suggestion what so ever will be highly appreciated. Jazak Allah.
talha.bin.ayub

Re: Me and my lawn

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Welcome to the forum.
Please search the forum for: Bougainville, rondeletia ororatum, star jasmine, kalanchoe for some flowering perennial shrubs/vines to start with.
There r flowering trees too.
You can go search for specific varieties on Internet and then read about them on the forum for their viability in our climatic conditions

Sent from TBA iPhone using Tapatalk
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Me and my lawn

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Is it Me and my Lawn or I and my Garden? :?

Return to “Introduction”