Introduction.

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Ahmed Bilal
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Home gardening. Both kitchen vegetable garden and flower garden.

Introduction.

Post by Ahmed Bilal »

I am Bilal. While I had interest in horticulture all my life, But after retirement, for the first time I am seriously doing it myself. Currently I am developing a fairly modest garden in my home. Beside the standard seasonal flowers and vegetables, I am trying to plant some more specific species of flowers and vegetables and would like to seek guidance through this forum.
Have developed a fruit garden with lemon, oranges, apricot, Anar, peach, plum trees; beside a very small grape yard.
In the flower portion petunia , Sweet peas, Pensy, and mesembryanthemum are already blooming, I am also planting hibiscus, irises, freesia, gladiolus, etc, trying to create a perennial flower mix in the garden and would require lot of advice specially on growing plants like Buddliea, Hydrengeas, Asters and African Daisies.
I like fragrant plants in the garden, have already planted Roses, and planning to plant star jasmine, Bella, etc, here I could use a lot of advice.
In the vegetable section, besides standard green spices, I plan to try avocados, Cheery tomatoes, bell peppers, artichokes etc.
Looking forward to fruitful interaction and benefit from the experience of all colleagues.
muhammadimran7
City: rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: growing from seeds

Re: Introduction.

Post by muhammadimran7 »

welcome to the forum Bilal sb

Return to “Introduction”