New member Intro

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

UMAIR AHMAD
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Flowering and ornamental plants.

New member Intro

Post by UMAIR AHMAD »

Dear all members:

My name is Umair Ahmad, in my late thirties, living in Rawalpindi. I developed interest in gardening three to four years ago.

I mostly like flowering perennials. My mother is also quite interested in gardening and helps me in taking care of the plants. She gets the essential work done from the gardener while I'm at office. We also have a kitchen garden at home.

The greatest challenge for me is to handle the pests. Further I feel that the nursery people don't guide you well about taking care of the plant once they have sold it to you.

I recently came across this website and found quite interesting info and details about various topics on gardening. The most important thing for me is that the info provided here pertains to our local environment, climate and other conditions. Such info is hardly available elsewhere on the internet. I also saw passion and works of experienced gardeners here, whose level to reach may take years and years for me.

Regards.
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: New member Intro

Post by Izhar »

Welcome aboard..
muhammadimran7
City: rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: growing from seeds

Post by muhammadimran7 »

welcome to the forum
UMAIR AHMAD
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Flowering and ornamental plants.

Post by UMAIR AHMAD »

Thank you both members.

Return to “Introduction”