Assalam-O-Alaikum 2 every1

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Rafaiy
City: Rawalpindi

Assalam-O-Alaikum 2 every1

Post by Rafaiy »

Hi!
I m Rafaiy from Rawalpindi. I have developed an interest in gardening from the past 1 year. I would like to make new friends here who are gardening enthusiast from Rwp as well as all over Pakistan.

Thanxs

Regardz
Rafaiy
haris.kabir

Re: Assalam-O-Alaikum 2 every1

Post by haris.kabir »

Rafaiy wrote:Hi!
I m Rafaiy from Rawalpindi. I have developed an interest in gardening from the past 1 year. I would like to make new friends here who are gardening enthusiast from Rwp as well as all over Pakistan.

Thanxs

Regardz
Rafaiy
Welcome to the forum, Rafaiy. :)
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

WAS

Well come to the forum where do live in rawalpindi? I’m from Wah Cantt, you will find one thing common here that everyone do have love for plants and MashAllah every one do have a Green Finger, you will find it interesting, knowledgeable, informative and helpful at the same time. You can tell us something about your garden or about your plants that you have or can post some pics.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Blitheheha
City: New York

Post by Blitheheha »

Hamad wrote:WAS

Well come to the forum where do live in rawalpindi? I’m from Wah Cantt, you will find one thing common here that everyone do have love for plants and MashAllah every one do have a Green Finger, you will find it interesting, knowledgeable, informative and helpful at the same time. You can tell us something about your garden or about your plants that you have or can post some pics.

Hamad

Nice post!!!
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

Blitheheha wrote:

Hamad

Nice post!!!
Thank you for the complement and I like your statement I do agree with you ;). Why don’t you introduce yourself? Tell us something about yourself and your love for plants
PrOud tO BE Oo92
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

Welcome.
Rafaiy

Post by Rafaiy »

Hamad

Thanks...I live in gulraiz...Currently i have planted a couple of alexander palms and a bismark palm...Other then that i have planted a few zinnias...Apart from that i have a few fruit trees of amrood, kino, grapefruit, banana and lemon... recently planted a loukat plant but its not doing well i guess due to extreme heat
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

Sounds interesting I also got Alexandria palm, try to post some pics if it’s possible.
PrOud tO BE Oo92
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Hamad look at my Alexander palm.
i have 6 Alexander palms as i love this Australian palm very much.
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

UMARKHANMARDAN wrote:Hamad look at my Alexander palm.
i have 6 Alexander palms as i love this Australian palm very much.
Umar I would love to see your palms but I think you need to attach the pics again because I can’t see anything.
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92

Return to “Introduction”