Attention all forum members

Help on posting on Forum. Suggestions & Feedback
Know about important happenings on Forum & Gardening World

Moderator: Izhar

newton
City: jhelum

Re: Attention all forum members

Post by newton »

How about a subsection where plants or garden equipment new or used can be advertised as for sale. The advertisers would have to pay a small fee. Alternatively or in addition from some of our experts an auction style sale of the more rare plants that they have bred/cultivated.
I feel a subscription to join the forum would put a lot of newbies off and thus be counterproductive
khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

newton wrote:How about a subsection where plants or garden equipment new or used can be advertised as for sale. The advertisers would have to pay a small fee. Alternatively or in addition from some of our experts an auction style sale of the more rare plants that they have bred/cultivated.
I feel a subscription to join the forum would put a lot of newbies off and thus be counterproductive
There is already a section called "Market place" for advertisers. Fee is nominal. Currently this section is visible only to admins and not all users as it is on experimental basis.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
FSKamal
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Vegetable, herbs in containers

Post by FSKamal »

Khubab, I have a suggestion, why not people get these banners and flyers printed and use it wherever required. Would not that be easy. Also I am wondering how and when these flyers and banners would be used?

Return to “Forum Announcements, Help, Gardening News & Events”