Moderator: Izhar

Syed Adnan
Donor
Donor
City: Darwin
Gardening Interests: Bulbs, Tubers, Climbers, Annuals, Orchids,

Re: Gardening Pakistan YouTube Channel

Post by Syed Adnan »

Apart from educational purpose, promotion videos can be put on Youtube for Marketing purpose of the webpage as well.
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Gardening Pakistan you tube channel is already operational...just waiting for you tube to unblock..I have heard news that the Government is looking into the matter. Right now i use hotspot shield to access the site.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Munir wrote:I haven't quite understood the purpose of this venture/diversification.Kindly elaborate, especially how it is going to help the members or the Forum.
I would also like to know
Arif
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

The initial suggestion was to have a Youtube channel(Page), where forum members can share "How to do", DIY and showcase etc videos. Same could be shared/embedded on the forum also. This would add the feature of videos to the forum, attract more viewership to forum through Youtube, as well as help amateurs learn tricks of growing.
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

Tahir Khan wrote:Gardening Pakistan you tube channel is already operational...just waiting for you tube to unblock..I have heard news that the Government is looking into the matter. Right now i use hotspot shield to access the site.
I was trying to find GP youtube channel but couldn't find anything, what do I have to search on youtube to find our GP channel.
or if someone could share the link then I would really appreciate.
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
rafaybutt
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: yes i have

Post by rafaybutt »

We know that youtube is still banned in Pakistan but there are lot's of method through which we can get access on youtube or any other blocked website. The best and easiest way to get access on these website that is hotspot shield . Now the app of hotspot shield is available on mobile (Android & iOS) and desktop (Mac & Windows). If you want to download free version of hotspot shield then visit this website. http://download.cnet.com/hotspot-shield/?tag=main;pop
sage
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: I like gardening. am a beginner but i want learn abt gardening by joing this forum.

Post by sage »

I hav found this link very useful, no need to install any app or software...this link works unlimited
Www.proxyvideo.net
umm e fatima
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: new to gardening, want to gain knowledge on growing plants and foliage in my garden.

Post by umm e fatima »

I like this venture very much as it would benefit a novice like me a lot, im sure. For unblocking YouTube, proxy servers in Pakistan are quite slow, whereas hotspot shield played havoc with my laptop s system recently. I then discovered www.ytpak.com as another link to open all you tube videos. Just open this link and search anything you would on YouTube. It has all the database of youtube and this is the easiest way to access youtube in pakistan.

Hope my country fellows benefit from this suggestion.

Return to “Forum Announcements, Help, Gardening News & Events”