Attention all forum members

Help on posting on Forum. Suggestions & Feedback
Know about important happenings on Forum & Gardening World

Moderator: Izhar

khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Re: Attention all forum members

Post by khabbab »

ahussain wrote:We need to start by first voting for the President VP, Secretary, treasurer and so on. We can give free stuff to our new members. The fee should be small which can be raised later on to cover over expenses. A monthly newsletter is not a bad idea. We can make this club better then PHA, no offense to PHA. Lets make this a none profit organization. There has to chapters in each Pakistani city and a person in charge of everything in that chapter.
I agree. Hopefully in near future, we will see the practical steps related to it, some initial work is already in progress. Eventually it will be a society whose platform will be used. Good things come to those who wait :)
Is there anyone in Lahore who can give me his information so I can ask someone in Lahore to deliver the money. I do have a paypal account in the States.
Good Luck.
Can you transfer funds from your paypal account to another paypal account? If yes then i will PM you the paypal account to which you can transfer the contribution.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

ahussain please do give the address of Azher Rehman. I would like to contact him personaly
khabbab
Founder
Founder
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:ahussain please do give the address of Azher Rehman. I would like to contact him personaly
I would be interested too :)
Lahore gardening blog
khabbab
Founder
Founder

Post by khabbab »

Someone deposited contribution in my back account few days ago in lahore. But did not msg me for identity. Can that member confirm?
Lahore gardening blog
sweetpaki
City: Karachi

Post by sweetpaki »

well guyz,
sorry i don't have time due to my study otherwise i'd love to do with my own but i found here at gardeningpakistan there are lot of gr8 gardeners......why don't you guyz make videos and post at youtube and mention gardeningpakistan.com over there this will 100% make difference.........i was getting more then 20K visitor daily from youtube but nothing anymore due to my BBA.......i can provide more help ab8 SEO and must submit sitemap to big search engine like google, bing, yahoo however bing and yahoo are the same now it'll help and also don't forget stumble it'll bring lot of traffic and also digg and reddit and there are many more
It's Ali Raza Here...student of BBA in FAST.....i've a site which is
http://sharez4all.com/
Izhar
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Nice suggestion..
khabbab
Founder
Founder

Post by khabbab »

sweetpaki wrote:well guyz,
sorry i don't have time due to my study otherwise i'd love to do with my own but i found here at gardeningpakistan there are lot of gr8 gardeners......why don't you guyz make videos and post at youtube and mention gardeningpakistan.com over there this will 100% make difference.........i was getting more then 20K visitor daily from youtube but nothing anymore due to my BBA.......i can provide more help ab8 SEO and must submit sitemap to big search engine like google, bing, yahoo however bing and yahoo are the same now it'll help and also don't forget stumble it'll bring lot of traffic and also digg and reddit and there are many more
Yes good suggestions. Youtube videos initiative taken by Mir Afzal and Izhar in the flower show. I think more videos are needed to put there. But that should be on one user/channel on youtube.

Site map i will prepare soon and will check how to put in phpbb. What to do regarding stumble, digg and reddit?
Lahore gardening blog
sweetpaki

Post by sweetpaki »

khabbab wrote:
sweetpaki wrote:well guyz,
Yes good suggestions. Youtube videos initiative taken by Mir Afzal and Izhar in the flower show. I think more videos are needed to put there. But that should be on one user/channel on youtube.

Site map i will prepare soon and will check how to put in phpbb. What to do regarding stumble, digg and reddit?
putting sitemap isn't tough just need modification ;) and also you can use seo mod which is available for phpbb 3 ;) as far as i remember bcoz i used phpbb.. long time ago......anyway stumble and digg is very improtant while it's really hard to work with reddit bcoz you can't submit too much article out there...........you have to make account at digg or you can use you facebokk account for both digg and stumble ;)
you have to sumbit your stories out there like a person posted there story about there success at gardeningpakistan you should put the url of that post and submit it on digg and u r done.......same with stumble........as i can notice that your website life is 1 Years, 5 Months, 7 days. while your site alexa is 954,594 worldwide in pakistan 23,058 and backlinks is 20 while site had google page rank (1) 4 days ago but not anymore bcoz of low backlinks :( you can easly increase backlinks buddy i can provide you list of sites where you can left backlinks ;) like i did in gardeningpakistan you can check as i left in signature ...............
It's Ali Raza Here...student of BBA in FAST.....i've a site which is
http://sharez4all.com/
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

Count me and please tell me how to send you my contribution and in the future I will try to play an active role in the events but this time all that I can do is to contribute because of my geographical limitations :( but soon I will manage, in Wah Cantt we do have annual flower festival and I will try to get my stall in that event but I must say one thing, nice effort from every body.
PrOud tO BE Oo92
khabbab
Founder
Founder

Post by khabbab »

Hamad wrote:Count me and please tell me how to send you my contribution and in the future I will try to play an active role in the events but this time all that I can do is to contribute because of my geographical limitations :( but soon I will manage, in Wah Cantt we do have annual flower festival and I will try to get my stall in that event but I must say one thing, nice effort from every body.
Great spirit Hamad, i am glad. I have sent you PM regarding the details.
Lahore gardening blog

Return to “Forum Announcements, Help, Gardening News & Events”