Home coming Umarkhanmardan & KBW Sb

Off-Topic & Non-Gardening chat goes in here, a friendly hangout area.

Moderator: Izhar

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Home coming Umarkhanmardan & KBW Sb

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Umarkhan Sb and KBW have been silent members since last month. Request participation please....i hope all is fine and if there is anything said wrong, sincere apologies.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Re: Home coming Umarkhanmardan & KBW Sb

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Aoa Farhan there is nothing wrong my brother.its just because of busy schedule.Still i am here when ever i feel some one needs my help i,l be there.No need of Apologies my brother.we are like family.i check the forum daily.but i response when i need its important.like i have done in rose section last day.
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

:-).....Good to hear from you and please request more participation....Forum Sunna Sunna hai :P
Active participation from senior members is must if forum is to go anywhere. Request to take a little time from your busy routine for us.

Regards
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Sir Umar we were missing you alot... please do take some time to visit the forum and give comments on different topics. GOD Bless :)
rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Post by rafique »

Both of you Sir KBW and Sir Umar are one of Gold Standard members of this forum. Missing alot ur posts. We were learning alot from ur posts and wished to learn more, so please do come back with same zeal. There is a difference of thoughts in member and they give opinion freely. This is the real beauty of the forum. We will discuss, we will dis-agree eventually better and positve thing would evolve. We should not take any thing personal. Actually most of us dont want this, it only can be the selection of wrong words or sentences coveying meaning contrary to someone's thought.

My compliments and salute to All Golds and Diamonds of this forum with the request to please ignore negligences of members like me and others who are learning from ur experiences and knowlegde.

Yes there come some phases when you have other comitments, so please do keep us in touch with some message like khabbab,farhan and now umar sb now :) . so that we can feel your virtual presnece all the time.
Rafique
KBW
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Roses, Plants in natural habitat, native plants, landscaping

Post by KBW »

Thanks a lot Farhan sb, Rafique sb and others for your kind concern. I was too busy since last two months, traveling and settling down at a new place. Now I am a bit settled though not fully. Will do my best to give as much as possible.
Kind regards

Return to “Non Gardening Talk”