char din ki chandni phir...

Off-Topic & Non-Gardening chat goes in here, a friendly hangout area.

Moderator: Izhar

Hamad Ahmed Kisana
City: Sheikhupura
Gardening Interests: Bulbs,Annuals,Perennials,Roses and Vines.

char din ki chandni phir...

Post by Hamad Ahmed Kisana »

aah tragic situation. :( ..honorable members of our forum who appeared with a promising start and disappeared without any hint...both are experts one in bulbs field and second in roses.i am talking about mr HEINIE from south Africa and Maqsood ul Mulk sb from Chitral.we are waiting for upcoming blooms of clivia from mr heinie and beautiful blooms of roses from mr Maqsood ul Mulk....but i think they are no more interested.. :!: :ugeek:
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: char din ki chandni phir...

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Did we do something wrong :P
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

It is all about interest and devotion, Mr. Heinie is a good contributor specially in the field of South African bulbous plants, one other thing we have to keep in mind is time management, sometimes even i don't get the time to browse the forum for days but still i try to manage things..maybe this is the case with them as well. Lets hope our lost members come back as we miss them a lot. GOD Bless them.
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

There could be very straightforward reasons why for instance this October I was scheduled to travel to Pakistan (I dont have internet straight away there) but have been forced into rest and recuperation here in the UK until mid November at least. (I have internet all the time here)

Never mind at least while im bored out of mind you have my full and undivided attention and general upsetting of other users to keep you preoccupied. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Regards
Ifzal
SaqibRasheed
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Red Rose!

Post by SaqibRasheed »

They will be back, may be they are taking break or busy some where else. Hope for the best
Pak elections result | electoral history of Pakistan
http://www.pakvoter.org
Hindukush Trails
City: Chitral

Post by Hindukush Trails »

A Thousand apologies for staying away from this wonderful gardening forum. The loss has been mine as so much is gained from the respectable members , I am also a firm believer that besides the experts other members are a source of great encouragement too. Though net is slow in Chitral that is a lousy excuse for keeping away. Just got occupied with a project ( Ayun Fort inn ) on face book where you could see some of the roses. i have been playing around with my garden and will share directly on the forum soon .
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Hindukush Trails wrote:A Thousand apologies for staying away from this wonderful gardening forum. The loss has been mine as so much is gained from the respectable members , I am also a firm believer that besides the experts other members are a source of great encouragement too. Though net is slow in Chitral that is a lousy excuse for keeping away. Just got occupied with a project ( Ayun Fort inn ) on face book where you could see some of the roses. i have been playing around with my garden and will share directly on the forum soon .
How about some information on project ( Ayun Fort inn )

Return to “Non Gardening Talk”