Group Purchase from UK

Join us in Seed & bulb purchases from Abroad and Locally

Moderator: Izhar

jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Re: Group Purchase from UK

Post by jdashraf »

Good hogaya..
Javed Ashraf.
Peter Nyssen Ltd
City: Manchester
Gardening Interests: Flower Bulb Co. selling Flower Bulbs, Perennial Plants, Dahlias, Lilies. We despatch to Europe only

Post by Peter Nyssen Ltd »

Hello we are now sending out the Crocus Sativus, visit our weebsite where you will find 100's of bulbs, Corms, Perennial Plant, Tubers and Rhizomes. Please note we despatch to Europe only.
Peter Nyssen Ltd
Gardening Interests: Flower Bulb Co. selling Flower Bulbs, Perennial Plants, Dahlias, Lilies. We despatch to Europe only

Hello we have a small selection of Day Lilies on our website at www.peternyssen.com the are available for purchase from December and are despatched from end of February. We only supply to Europe. You could also try http://polliesdaylilies.co.uk/
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Peter Nyssen Ltd wrote:Hello we have a small selection of Day Lilies on our website at www.peternyssen.com the are available for purchase from December and are despatched from end of February. We only supply to Europe. You could also try http://polliesdaylilies.co.uk/
@Peter Nyssen. We do not allow commercial selling but I am approving your post as a trial to see response from member. I hope you are the Rep of Official Website.

We may look into your offer. If we arrange for a shipping address in UK, can you give us some discount?
If yes we may seek future purchases from your company, which will be a healthy purchase as we will make it a group purchase thereby many members participating in it.
Peter Nyssen Ltd

Ah we have seen our name mentioned many times in your forum, we were trying to help sorry. If you contact our office the phone number is on the website we can discuss this further.
Peter Nyssen Ltd

Yes I am and our weebsite is official and 100% safe. We have been in bussiness since 1958, apologies I did not mean it to look like commercial selling was trying to give you help I will be careful with future posts
Farhan Ahmed

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Yes. Indirectly we have been involved in purchases from your website. We will contact you through phone. However as a community it would be much better if you can share details and modalities here on the forum for consumption of other members. I am certain if you offer us a good deal, You can get a good sale :-)
Peter Nyssen Ltd

We will keep this in mind - this is the first time on your forum I need to learn. I am just leaving the office and wil be back from Monday morning.
Farhan Ahmed

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Looking Forward. Thankyou
Regards
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

we would consider Daylilies but as Farhan said if you will offer a good deal and for the rest we can use PM(Private Message) service to discuss as commercial advertising is not allowed on this forum or we can talk over the phone.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92

Return to “Group Purchases”