KAM's garden.

Showcase your garden. Tell us what is flowering around you.

Moderator: Izhar

KAMasud
City: RawalPindi

Re: KAM's garden.

Post by KAMasud »

Torenia.

Kalanchoes.

:mrgreen:
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

I am a case of benign positional vertigo. If I tilt my head I get an attack of vertigo, could not enjoy the pictures. :oops: :(
KAMasud

Post by KAMasud »

:lol: :roll: . When young, used to hang upside down from 100 Ft. Now this state, can you still walk on a six foot high and one foot wide wall with out vertigo? Turn the lap top around while i learn how to solve that one. :lol:
Regards.
That was goooood. :lol: ROFL
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

KAMasud wrote::lol: :roll: . When young, used to hang upside down from 100 Ft. Now this state, can you still walk on a six foot high and one foot wide wall with out vertigo? Turn the lap top around while i learn how to solve that one. :lol:
Regards.
That was goooood. :lol: ROFL
:cry: It is an old weak Lap,so I use 28 inch wide desk top and NOW I am not strong enough to hold it side ways. :oops:
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

^LOL
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

:D
KAMasud

Post by KAMasud »

Its a old weak brain, it is not agile enough to be taught new tricks. Well dont worry you wont see a upside down pic. :roll: Get a Ultra net book, Atom based then you can lie in bed and use it. Cost must be around 40,000/.
Regards.
KAMasud

Post by KAMasud »

This year no malli allowed, i am preparing my eye candy beds myself :mrgreen: . After Sehri started planting my Marigold Bonanza into basket pots (4foot dia) and now done. Marigold Inca bed i had ripped out and changed the soil due to which it is four days behind schedule. This year lets see every ones display and vote for the best big Incas and Bonanzas. Jafri's i dont think i will plant this year.

Big is beautiful when a person is young but as a person gets older small is the most beautiful. :lol: . Get a NetBook, clip it to the walker and shuffle around going clickety click instead of a 28 inch which cannot be lifted or tilted or any thing else. 8-)
Regards.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Aoa KAM i plant Bonanza every year but this year i dropped it along F-1 Vanilla.i have changed my mind.i have planted only Inca this year.Bonanza is type of French marigold.Jafery is urdu name for French mari gold.what every type you plant like sunny boy,Bonanza,jacket but all French are jafery.yes its another thing Bonanza is best in this class.i love Inca so i,l go only for that giants.
zeeshanuddin
City: Islamabad/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Palms, ferns, annuals, succulants, house plants

Post by zeeshanuddin »

For how long these marigolds will flower if you plant them now?
Zeeshan

Return to “What is blooming in your Garden?”