Some of my plants

Showcase your garden. Tell us what is flowering around you.

Moderator: Izhar

Rohail Asad
City: Wah-Cantt
Gardening Interests: I have interest in flowering plants(both annuals and perennials)

Re: Some of my plants

Post by Rohail Asad »

Hamad bhai, i got these three bulbs for 400Rs. Tag bulbs were not available in Islamabad, so i bought these for experience.
Rohail Asad
City: Wah-Cantt
Gardening Interests: I have interest in flowering plants(both annuals and perennials)

Post by Rohail Asad »

Newton sb, from the nursery i bought this lemon plant. The nursery man also had the same plant and i plucked the lemon from that plant myself.
Why are we so afraid to do experiences of new types of plant. We should always do experiences. At this time i m busy in my studies. I have focused my studies. But whenever i will get time in life. i will try to do something new. I will not do traditional gardening. i like innovations.
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

Rohail Asad wrote:Why are we so afraid to do experiences of new types of plant. We should always do experiences. At this time i m busy in my studies. I have focused my studies. But whenever i will get time in life. i will try to do something new. I will not do traditional gardening. i like innovations.
I could not agree with you more. One of the principle goals of this forum I see as educating, of creating gardeners who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done.

Return to “What is blooming in your Garden?”