Talha's garden

Showcase your garden. Tell us what is flowering around you.

Moderator: Izhar

talha.bin.ayub

Talha's garden

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422031816.799282.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422031758.736969.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422031723.409350.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: Talha's garden

Post by Hamad »

Names? The plant in the middle pic is looking great, have you trained it or have you bought it like this.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
talha.bin.ayub

Re: Talha's garden

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

I ll upload the more pics with details of what I had done later.

The first one is a grafted ficus. The stem n leaves are of different ficus species. The leaves r small n round, with red buds. The stem is chopped at both ends with the root side stimulated with rooting hormones.
The second one is braided pachira aquatica(also called money plant). It's actually five plants that have been braided, simple as that. No training. It's an excellent indoor plant that has low light requirements but can tolerate full sun as this specimen. The dew has damaged some leaves.
The third Is a large adenium somalese. It's one adenium cultivar that grows quickly attaining over 8 feet size. It's caudex is relatively thin though. Adeniums r called desert rose for their excellent flower colors. In winters these succulents go dormant shedding all leaves. I have not watered this for two months now. (And kept it protected from rain), this particular species is sensitive to stem n root rot so needs care in winters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “What is blooming in your Garden?”