visit to residential gardens

Showcase your garden. Tell us what is flowering around you.

Moderator: Izhar

isaeed
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: ornamental trees and shrubs,vines.bulbs,flowers

visit to residential gardens

Post by isaeed »

It would be so nice if senior members can open up their gardens for viewing by interested forum members located in the city.Can somebody organize such visits in Lahore during springtime when the flowers are in full bloom.No refreshments should be expected from the hosts except for permission to enter their garden on the specified date and time and enjoying their flowers and landscaping displays
Irfan Saeed
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: visit to residential gardens

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

My house is open to all to visit when ever they like.
Some of my vines including Wisteria are in bloom
It would be my pleasure if members may like to visit me Sunday morning between 10-12 and have a cup of tea.All are invited.
House No, 3/A - G Block Gulberg II Lahore, Mobile, 03214639444
Arif
yawer
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Fruit Trees

Post by yawer »

Very nice Arif sb, Wish to visit but unfortunately I not in Lahore on weekends as live in Islamabad so have to be there on holidays.

I take this opportunity to invite too any member, interested to see young fruit plants, vines, vegetables, poultry shed (under construction) and solar system etc at my farm but near Islamabad, on any Saturday, Sunday or National Holiday.

thanks and regards
Yawer
isaeed
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: ornamental trees and shrubs,vines.bulbs,flowers

Post by isaeed »

That is great news! I hope many would avail the oppurtunity of visiting the beautiful gardens created by some of the leading exponents in the field .Much can be learnt from their experiences.Thankyou Arif and yawar sahib.i hope others with nice gardens would also allow such visits by those interested
Irfan saeed

Return to “What is blooming in your Garden?”