Huge African Bulbs

Showcase your garden. Tell us what is flowering around you.

Moderator: Izhar

aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: Huge African Bulbs

Post by aykhan »

I'm interested in what you get in Jan and Feb. can you keep the forum posted or PM me.
ahussain
City: Beach Park

Post by ahussain »

Correct me if I am wrong. Is this not selling and marketing your business on this forum?
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

Well.....I dont think so, but maybe; depends how you look at it. tweedle2009 is a senior member in the forum and posts frequently helping other people with their gardening issues and often has valuable advice. This particular post is unique and if there is any indication that he is marketing it is only because I asked to see if he actually got the African bulbs he was thinking about purchasing and seeking advice from the forum. I, however, apologize if asking this question was inappropriate but I guess I'm looking for African bulbs and felt no harm to ask tweedle2009 if he had actually purchased any.
khabbab
Founder
Founder
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

@AYKHAN. You should have PM the guy to keep u updated. After all this is your personal query, right? :)
@AHUSSAIN. you should have PM me about it. I keep close eye on everything. If it is there, means i am allowing it.

If we go post wise, adnan is the second most senior member, 500+ posts And he is contributor as well. He knows that he can not post on forum regarding selling as we will not allow it. But at the same time i would like to see(not just me but other bulb lovers as well) the size and shapes of south african bulbs he got. Not just for knowledge but also fetching more google users to the forum regarding bulb names and pictures. Unless we define some rule(soon), i will be moderating these things personally. Keep cool and enjoy gardening :)

BTW, if i want to sell water lily plants, how would i do that? ;)
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

Lol.....we can cut you some slack too Khabbab since you're a founding member :D
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

Dr Sahib, I m afraid I ll be banned.Nooooo I don't sell please dnt suspend my account :">
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

I'll post photos of african bulbs from the last consignment tomorrow and will see if you can identify them.I wish size limit was upto 1MB.I always have to resize my photos.
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

Attachments
rsz_hpim5657.jpg
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

Look quite exotcic! I cant identify any. We can pick Khabbabs brains or maybe you can just let us know :)
khabbab
Founder
Founder
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

The picture is 111kb i think. If you upload a large one, we can cut each one and identify separately, easier for others to know. I can guess few of these :)
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com

Return to “What is blooming in your Garden?”