indoor cultivation under grow lights

Air-Layering, Grafting, Cuttings Etc

Moderator: Izhar

aaykay
City: Karachi

Re: indoor cultivation under grow lights

Post by aaykay »

hey rizwan where do you get a timer here in pakistan.. better yet in karachi.. have been looking for one and cant seem to find it anywhere.. thanks
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Available at magiclamp.pk based in lahore
http://www.magiclamp.pk/productView.php ... 40&search=

042-35781641
TommiePearson
City: Virginia
Gardening Interests: Newbie in the gardening

Post by TommiePearson »

Rizwan wrote:salaam.

I have been cultivating plants indoors for the last 4 years, and raising seedlings in the off season under tube lights, i have 2 400 watt HPS lights and several tube lights for vegging, now the new thing is growing under LED lights which is chepear to run and has full spectrum of light which plants love.

i was wondering if anyone else has entertained the idea of growing indoors in a spare room under horticultural lights and are these lights easy top obtain in Pakistan , is there any shops that sell grow lights ? and has anyone else ever considered it

if anyone has any questions about indoor cultivation i am here to answer all your questions as best as i can..
Thanks for sharing information.. I have just started to grow indoor plants and was searching for affordable lighting..
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

HAHA

Indoor plant cultivation reminds me of frequent raids (here in the UK) carried out on the premises of those engaged in the nefarious activities of Cannabis Sativa and Indica cultivation.

They use some absolutely ingenious methods for its cultivation and then to ensure their actions are hidden from the authorities.
Hamzooshka
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Love Nature.

Post by Hamzooshka »

Rizwan wrote:salaam.

I have been cultivating plants indoors for the last 4 years, and raising seedlings in the off season under tube lights, i have 2 400 watt HPS lights and several tube lights for vegging, now the new thing is growing under LED lights which is chepear to run and has full spectrum of light which plants love.

i was wondering if anyone else has entertained the idea of growing indoors in a spare room under horticultural lights and are these lights easy top obtain in Pakistan , is there any shops that sell grow lights ? and has anyone else ever considered it

if anyone has any questions about indoor cultivation i am here to answer all your questions as best as i can..
Hi Rizwan,

I would like to speak to you on pm if possible in regards to a few questions i have about growing indoors.

Thanks.

Return to “Advance Gardening”