Soursop Fruit Kills Cancer 100-Fold better Than Chemotherapy

Information on Medicinal benefits of Plants

Moderator: Izhar

riaz
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Horticultural specially roses and interest in fragrant and bulbous plants

Soursop Fruit Kills Cancer 100-Fold better Than Chemotherapy

Post by riaz »

The Soursop is a flowering, evergreen tree native to tropical regions of the world. It also contains a long, prickly green fruit which happens to kill cancer up to 10,000 times more effectively than strong chemotherapy drugs, all without the nasty side effects and without harming healthy cells.

http://www.sott.net/article/242555-Sour ... emotherapy
Attachments
sour-sop.jpg
sour-sop.jpg (17.06 KiB) Viewed 15561 times
Riaz
riaz
Gardening Interests: Horticultural specially roses and interest in fragrant and bulbous plants

Re: Soursop Fruit Kills Cancer 100-Fold better Than Chemothe

Post by riaz »

Is this fruit available in Pakistan? I want to know more about it from the forum members, I found it interesting and hear first time and now sharing this interesting info. Juice is too much costly here in Karachi, like 1 bottle costs around Rs. 1500.
Riaz
Morina
City: Center

Post by Morina »

Thank you for sharing ! Here I found the description for this tree :
http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/soursop.htm

and here you can buy seeds :
http://www.tradewindsfruitstore.com/ser ... Categories

Hopefully it will grow in your country ! :)
M Farooq
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

riaz wrote:Is this fruit available in Pakistan? I want to know more about it from the forum members, I found it interesting and hear first time and now sharing this interesting info. Juice is too much costly here in Karachi, like 1 bottle costs around Rs. 1500.
Looks like this plant is from the custard apple (shareefa) family so it should be able to grow in Karachi. I wish there were a quick and natural cure of cancer but the reality is that there isn't.

I did a quick scientific search for the sake of your interest but so far there is nothing which can excite us with joy. Couple of people have done studies on its leaf extracts, seed extracts and some people showed an activity against a very specific cancer. But the most authentic information is from the American Chemical Society which says "Additionally, acetogenin compounds contained in fruit of pawpaw relatives (soursop or Annona muricata) and tea made from the leaves of these plants may lead to an increased risk of atypical Parkinsonism later in life with overconsumption of these compounds". Parkinson is the disease of the central nervous system.

On the other hand our very own turmeric (haldi) is under active and promising research against cancer. Hope someone eventually finds a cure of cancer. God knows the best.

Regards,
Farooq
Kaleem
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Annual, Tropical and Bulbous plants

Post by Kaleem »

Three weeks ago, I have seen this fruit in Metro C&C Islamabad and price was Rs:1800/KG.

Kaleem
Kaleem
riaz

Post by riaz »

M Farooq wrote:
riaz wrote:Is this fruit available in Pakistan? I want to know more about it from the forum members, I found it interesting and hear first time and now sharing this interesting info. Juice is too much costly here in Karachi, like 1 bottle costs around Rs. 1500.
Looks like this plant is from the custard apple (shareefa) family so it should be able to grow in Karachi. I wish there were a quick and natural cure of cancer but the reality is that there isn't.

I did a quick scientific search for the sake of your interest but so far there is nothing which can excite us with joy. Couple of people have done studies on its leaf extracts, seed extracts and some people showed an activity against a very specific cancer. But the most authentic information is from the American Chemical Society which says "Additionally, acetogenin compounds contained in fruit of pawpaw relatives (soursop or Annona muricata) and tea made from the leaves of these plants may lead to an increased risk of atypical Parkinsonism later in life with overconsumption of these compounds". Parkinson is the disease of the central nervous system.

On the other hand our very own turmeric (haldi) is under active and promising research against cancer. Hope someone eventually finds a cure of cancer. God knows the best.

Regards,
Farooq

I am very thankful for you for the research, Actually my friend's mother is suffering with 3rd stage cancer and he is doing everything for her cure and treatment, he also purchasing the expensive juice of Sour Sop which is much more expensive than the Chemotherapy that he is getting from Kiran Hospital.

Thanks anyway for this useful research Farooq
Riaz
M Farooq

Post by M Farooq »

riaz wrote:
M Farooq wrote:
I am very thankful for you for the research, Actually my friend's mother is suffering with 3rd stage cancer and he is doing everything for her cure and treatment, he also purchasing the expensive juice of Sour Sop which is much more expensive than the Chemotherapy that he is getting from Kiran Hospital.

Thanks anyway for this useful research Farooq
Very sad to hear that and I can feel the same pain from personal experience. May God help them. If soursop juice makes his mother feel better, physically or mentally, then don't convey the message of its ineffectiveness because hope is the key to survival.
riaz

Post by riaz »

very well said "hope is the key of survival."
Riaz
M Farooq

Post by M Farooq »

Kaleem wrote:Three weeks ago, I have seen this fruit in Metro C&C Islamabad and price was Rs:1800/KG.

Kaleem
That is exceedingly expensive! Are you sure it was not jack fruit which resembles (in skin) very closely to soursop? Jack fruit (kat-hal) grows very easily in Pakistan.
asimishtiaq

Post by asimishtiaq »

riaz wrote:The Soursop is a flowering, evergreen tree native to tropical regions of the world. It also contains a long, prickly green fruit which happens to kill cancer up to 10,000 times more effectively than strong chemotherapy drugs, all without the nasty side effects and without harming healthy cells.

http://www.sott.net/article/242555-Sour ... emotherapy
Last week i saw it at Forum"EBCO" it is normally avaialble at Aghas Store CLifton and it was arround Rs.1400/Kg

Return to “Medicinal Plants”