Moderator: Izhar

Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: Orchid Tree

Post by Hamad »

yes indeed I think we are so lucky to live near Abbottabad if one can manage then they can enjoy both the climates as for me it’s not so far it’s hardly two hour drive but I have never seen exotic plants in their nurseries quite shocking only traditional once do you know nursery in Abbottabad who got plants like Daffodils or Tulips?

Regards

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Actually there is such established nursery at Abbottabad.but the climate allows the gardening lovers to grow exotic plants.when i was there i used to grow Cyclamen(my all time favorites),Tuberous begonia,Indian Dahlia,Fachias,Hydrangeas,lilies,tulips,daffodils,primulas& Azeleas.there many gardening lovers who grow these in their gardens but i don,t know why they don,t come on the forum.i used to purchase bulbs from Islamabad & plant them at Abbottabad.the magnolia tree is standing at F.F.off mess & Piffers golf course.
I BROUGHT faushia & hydrangia cuttings from CMH Murree & just plat it in pot at Abbottabad & i got pretty good plants.Fuchia flowered in the first year while hydrangia flowered in 3rd year.I got Primula from my friend there.I grown Cyclamen from seeds which i purchased from from Ibrheem gee & sons.they arms & seeds dealer at Abbottabad.they also have an arms & seeds store at chota bazar,Rwp.so many plants which i just enjoyed because of the climate of Abbattabad.the only flower i did not like was tulip.
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

all right now when I will visit next time I will have a look and Cyclamen is really nice plant but for me even tulip is good

Regards
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92

Return to “Trees & Shrubs”