Fertilisers

Discussions on fertilizers, Plant Food and Composts Etc

Moderator: Izhar

rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Re: Fertilisers

Post by rafique »

Khurram sb have you used any of the above mentioned brands for your roses? If used, are they as effective as said by suppliers?
Rafique
mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

I have used the Arthur Bowers Rose fertlizer in granular form available at Pride Seeds in spring 2013 and was very satisfied with the results of the blooms considering the limitations of my soil (kallar). Last year's bloom can be viewed at viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1774
Arthur Bower is a reputable company and the reason i opted for the rose food fertlizer was it had all the vital trace elements. The Tomato liquid fertlizer is a concentrated solution available in 1 litre packing by the same company has the same NPK ratio with the having seaweed included with the trace elements. Both in my opinion would deliver the same results.
naveed
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: i am interested in infomation about fruit plant and flowring plant

Post by naveed »

Aoa brothers i am new here i need some info about date trees i have in my house they r not doing well so plz any one guid me wht type of fertilisers i should use for my date trees
i appreciate if any one help thanks

Return to “Fertilizers”