Flowers and Veggies to Sow Now???

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

new gardener
City: Karachi

Flowers and Veggies to Sow Now???

Post by new gardener »

Dear, Garden Gurus..
Sorry to disturb u guys :cry: i want some suggestions regarding what to sow in these months. i wana ask what flwers seeds can i grow in these moths in Karachi. i already sow some of my plants and they are now going very well after your preciuos suggestins and advises ..
i lost my OKras and Cucumber seedling along with a bush of Tomatoes .. i harldly manage to transplant a single tommato seedling which is going quite well now..
Bottle Gourd is very Fine alongwith some Chillies and Some Spinach uptill now.
today i again sow some Okras and Cucumber seedlings. (Should i expect them to grow well if i m not late)
in my seed tray i have some Bitter Gourd Sprouted along with some flower which i ask later about their identification if i manage to get them alive. :roll:
i will post some pics of my first transplantion ..
now i want some more suggestion like what flowers are easy for me to sow. and having care along with some more. .
One thing more i have a lot of seeds left which i bought from Empress Market what should i do with them.. i want to donate them for some others to use if they need..
Pics are as Follows

Extra Seeds

Bottle Gourd..

Sunflowers

Chillies

Tommato ;)

Spinach 8-)

The Shade i Use :cry:

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Flowers and Veggies to Sow Now???

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

It's Tooo Hot.....i would not recommend sowing any thing at the moment or you would require extreme care.

Regarding the seeds....You can donate it to seed bank :P that we have on the forum
new gardener
City: Karachi

Re: Flowers and Veggies to Sow Now???

Post by new gardener »

Thanks q sir.. u saved me :P :lol:

Return to “Questions and Problems”