i want to make a new garden

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

Salman khan
City: Peshawar
Gardening Interests: im student of agricultural uni peshawar and i love gardning :)

i want to make a new garden

Post by Salman khan »

sallam I want to make a new garden i have place of 1.5 kanals approximately and want to convert it in to garden half is already a garden bt i want to remove it and make a new garden in it plz tell me each and every thing from initial that how i make the plot balance and which type of soil i use and the most important thing is this that which grass i use plzzz recommend me da most supprbb and powerfull grass and lush grean grass :)
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Re: i want to make a new garden

Post by jdashraf »

Welcome to the forum Salman.
While some senior member guides you on this, you may like to share following details:-
Picture of your garden
Duration of sun
Your Interests, like seasonal flowers, parenials, vines, bulbs
Your budget, etc
Javed Ashraf.
Salman khan
Gardening Interests: im student of agricultural uni peshawar and i love gardning :)

Post by Salman khan »

jdashraf wrote:Welcome to the forum Salman.
While some senior member guides you on this, you may like to share following details:-
Picture of your garden
Duration of sun
Your Interests, like seasonal flowers, parenials, vines, bulbs
Your budget, etc
Thanks Sir
duration of sun is all the day when sun is up :p
i have a lot of place so i want to place all types of plants like seasonal , parenials, vines etc.
and my budget is unlimited now just waiting for the ideas of all experts.
and pictrs r here +
Salman khan

Post by Salman khan »

this half side of my garden which i want to remove
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

please share images
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Salman khan wrote:this half side of my garden which i want to remove
No pictures .. To upload picture, click the "upload attachment" tab beneath the save, preview and submit tabs while replying, click browse, select the image and click add the file tabs and you should be done. Note that size of your image should be less than 255 kbs. All the best ..
Javed Ashraf.
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

One point to remember is that lush green grass requires a lot of maintenance, watering and care. any minor neglect and it will die off,, sometimes it will die off any way and go brown or burnt despite your best efforts to nurture and care for it. its at this point your weeds will colonise to take over as the relish the plentifull supply of moisture and good soil..

Try and use a hard wearing variety, local and one that does not dieback during the summer or the winter, alternatively try something groundbreaking and new with brightly coloured gravel, xeriscaping plants and hard landscaping with minimal grass.. try and lay an automatic watering system at the earliest phase to minimise later disruption

you can always visualise by putting your ideas down on paper,,, once you've drawn your plot dimensions you can sart off with simple doodling techniques to create the right ideas of the uses that you want to make of your garden,,, ie seating areas, eating/food preparation, childrens, vegetables, fruit etc. that way if you zone the areas it will be easier to maintain.
Salman khan

Post by Salman khan »

jdashraf wrote:
Salman khan wrote:this half side of my garden which i want to remove
No pictures .. To upload picture, click the "upload attachment" tab beneath the save, preview and submit tabs while replying, click browse, select the image and click add the file tabs and you should be done. Note that size of your image should be less than 255 kbs. All the best ..
hy i try my best to uplod the pics bt i cnt bt i m sharing link of dt pictr u can see it thr
https://www.facebook.com/salman.khan.18 ... 549&type=1
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Return to “Questions and Problems”