Garden samples required for my house grounds

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

ahmad.amjad
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: New to gardening.

Garden samples required for my house grounds

Post by ahmad.amjad »

I'm a new member here. I live in DHA Lahore. I have two gardens in my home. One garden is outside the main gate and the other is inside. I want to setup the plants area of my two gardens. Both gardens are rectangular with a smaller rectangular place (full length smaller width compared to entire garden) for plants adjacent to the grass. Can anyone suggest which plants should I put there or post some pictures of beautiful gardens in Pakistan with same setup as mine, so that I can get a strong idea of how I should setup the plants area of my two gardens. Also is there an issue with planting at this time of year? or is it supposed to be done in spring only?
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Garden samples required for my house grounds

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

You are a new member welcome, are you a new gardener also. Are you a Do It Yourself man or would rather have some one else do it for you?
I remember there is a member who is a professional land scape designer may be he can help you, In any case without exact dimensions,NEWS and location of building, no one will be able to offer any help.
khabbab
Founder
Founder
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

Welcome to the forum. You can do the plantings in monsoon which is a good time. If you post pictures of your space then that would help a lot in giving suggestions. BTW, my office is also in DHA near bhatta chowk :)
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
ahmad.amjad

Post by ahmad.amjad »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:You are a new member welcome, are you a new gardener also. Are you a Do It Yourself man or would rather have some one else do it for you?
I remember there is a member who is a professional land scape designer may be he can help you, In any case without exact dimensions,NEWS and location of building, no one will be able to offer any help.
I am not a gardener and I would rather have some one else do it for me.
Can you give me the contact details and name of the member you are talking about or any one else who is a professional in plantation and gardening?
What I was thinking that some professional gardener comes to my house takes a look at my gardens and gives me some recommendations from which I decide.
ahmad.amjad

Post by ahmad.amjad »

khabbab wrote:Welcome to the forum. You can do the plantings in monsoon which is a good time. If you post pictures of your space then that would help a lot in giving suggestions. BTW, my office is also in DHA near bhatta chowk :)
Do you provide gardening services? If yes can you send some one over for a kind of survey and how do you charge?
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Ahmed, the only service we provide is advice to our fellow members.
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

ahmad.amjad wrote: I am not a gardener and I would rather have some one else do it for me.
Can you give me the contact details and name of the member you are talking about or any one else who is a professional in plantation and gardening?
What I was thinking that some professional gardener comes to my house takes a look at my gardens and gives me some recommendations from which I decide.
Then you are at a wrong place, search for classifieds :P

Return to “Questions and Problems”