Murraya paniculata

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

Hello1
City: Karachi

Murraya paniculata

Post by Hello1 »

I have a couple of these plants. They do flower, but the flowers do not last very long and the plant begins the process of seed formation. On a large bush, cutting or pinching off the berries is both difficult and tedious. What is the experience of other members on the flower life of Murraya
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Murraya paniculata

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Fruits have their own charm....the red or white berries must look good also, i have no particular experience of murraya.
M Farooq
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

Hello1 wrote:I have a couple of these plants. They do flower, but the flowers do not last very long and the plant begins the process of seed formation. On a large bush, cutting or pinching off the berries is both difficult and tedious. What is the experience of other members on the flower life of Murraya
Same experience. Murraya flowers so quickly for a day or so and the next day all flowers are gone.
Hello1

Post by Hello1 »

M Farooq wrote:
Hello1 wrote:I have a couple of these plants. They do flower, but the flowers do not last very long and the plant begins the process of seed formation. On a large bush, cutting or pinching off the berries is both difficult and tedious. What is the experience of other members on the flower life of Murraya
Same experience. Murraya flowers so quickly for a day or so and the next day all flowers are gone.
By the way how do you feed your Murraya?
M Farooq
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

Hello1 wrote:
M Farooq wrote:
By the way how do you feed your Murraya?
Mine is a tree now ~ 10 years old. So I guess it feeds itself. No special feeding habits just khaad.

Return to “Questions and Problems”