Needs Help for my Plant

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

asif23
City: Karachi

Needs Help for my Plant

Post by asif23 »

AOA, everybody. I have this plant since quite a long time (pic attached) do not know the name. But the problem is that its leaves started to curl and die after they are little bit old and the plant size remains the same. I tries pesticides many types, changed the pot mix, moved the plant to shade/sunlight. I have been trying since a year but no luck. Would appreciate anybody's valuable suggestions especially Izhar Bahi's.
Thanks in Advance for your input.
Regards Asif.
Attachments
Curling Leaves.JPG
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Needs Help for my Plant

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

It is a sign of stress which could be due to improper exposure.watering, fertilizer etc. I think in your case it might be over care thus over watering and fertilization as apparent from soil color and the npk granules
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

Have you tried putting it in a sheltered spot that has plenty of daylight but no direct sunlight. increasing the humidity level around the plant by placing maybe some large and small stones that you can lay onto a tray of water and then forgetting about it. Only watering it when the first inch or so of compost is dry to your dipped finger. It should perk up then
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

What is this plant ? Aglaonema ? if yes then it needs full protection from sun...infact it will do better indoors.

Return to “Questions and Problems”