Need Guidance on Planting Marigolds

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Re: Need Guidance on Planting Marigolds

Post by jdashraf »

Munir wrote:
jdashraf wrote:I have gone for Inca 1 cuttings from two different nurseries in all three colors, Lets see how it goes..
Do you mean seedlings or the Nurseries sell cuttings also,besides seedlings?
Yes sir, They sell paneri prepared from cuttings. Seedlings are also available but they say their flower sizes are small.
Javed Ashraf.
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

News for me. Thank you.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

For the last ten years i am planting Inca from cutting.Last sundau i planted some cuttings which i planted to day.
ImageImage
look at the roots which it developed in just one week
Munir
Donor
Donor
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.

Post by Munir »

Umar,don't you take cuttings from your own plants grown earlier from seedlings or you also get the cuttings from the Nurseries?If I haven't got it wrong, getting so many cuttings- which must be one per gamla, must be expensive & cumbersome to carry,for even a small garden. Why shouldn't one buy seedlings to grow plants & at due time take own cuttings from these ?
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Munir sb these cutting were planted from earlier purchased seedlings.i pruned all of my plants last sunday in order keep them compact.so i get some cuttings which i planted today.
One thing about Inca that it gives best results from cuttings.You can also increase other varities of Golds by cuttings.
jdashraf
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Munir wrote:Umar,don't you take cuttings from your own plants grown earlier from seedlings or you also get the cuttings from the Nurseries?If I haven't got it wrong, getting so many cuttings- which must be one per gamla, must be expensive & cumbersome to carry,for even a small garden. Why shouldn't one buy seedlings to grow plants & at due time take own cuttings from these ?
Sir, seedling pot of Inca 1 will cost about Rs 100-120/- and that of cuttings Rs 50/- pots of both types contain at an average 15 plants.
Javed Ashraf.
Munir
Donor
Donor

Post by Munir »

Jd, good to know this. I had no idea about it earlier. I ll also then go for some cuttings from nurseries. Thanks a lot.
Tahir Khan
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Umar sb, did you take the cuttings and dip them in water to form roots or planted them straight away in the soil ?
accoure
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

nolvadex only post cycle therapy

Post by accoure »

<a href=http://nolvadex.one/>buy nolvadex</a> Infusion Reaction The infusion can cause a reaction that may lead to chills, fever, low blood pressure, nausea and vomiting
amorugh
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

clomid mechanism of action

Post by amorugh »

Important gaps remain in our knowledge about clinical factors that affect the current use of opioids to treat patients with refractory dyspnea <a href=http://clomid.beauty>buy clomid express shipping</a> Minimize food based toxin exposure by reducing consumption of animal products since these account for over 95 percent of food borne xenobiotics

Return to “Questions and Problems”