Various shrubs plants and vines

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

Usmanmughal
City: Kunjah zilla gujrat
Gardening Interests: Love gardening love flowers vines and the beuty within the beauty that allah (st) has created

Various shrubs plants and vines

Post by Usmanmughal »

Hey asalamu'alaikum everyone
Ive just arrived in pakistan and its awesome to be back to visit family
. Ive brought with me seeds for my home gardening but i just want to know which of these 6 will grow
1 Parrod Orchid seeds
2 citrus limon bonsai tree seeds
3 Flying swan orchid seeds
4 rainbow grape vine seeds
5 lion roses seeds
6 blackberry hardy variety seeds

And Secondly im new to orchid growing
So which things will i need which i can obtain easily in a rural area to grw orchids??
Ive read the internet and there are many variations but i want an answer for the orchids by someone who has grown any rare types of orchids him or herself and could instruct me without saying go on google but tell me their personal way of making the viable seeds spur and grow plz
Thanks
Usmanmughal
City: Kunjah zilla gujrat
Gardening Interests: Love gardening love flowers vines and the beuty within the beauty that allah (st) has created

Re: Various shrubs plants and vines

Post by Usmanmughal »

Wow
I can see members and qualified users who are really passionate who cant even reply or atleast be straight forward and say weve got no time for your question or say we cant help! Useless forum
Better ones out there
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Usmanmughal wrote:Hey asalamu'alaikum everyone
Ive just arrived in pakistan and its awesome to be back to visit family
. Ive brought with me seeds for my home gardening but i just want to know which of these 6 will grow
1 Parrod Orchid seeds
2 citrus limon bonsai tree seeds
3 Flying swan orchid seeds
4 rainbow grape vine seeds
5 lion roses seeds
6 blackberry hardy variety seeds

And Secondly im new to orchid growing
So which things will i need which i can obtain easily in a rural area to grw orchids??
Ive read the internet and there are many variations but i want an answer for the orchids by someone who has grown any rare types of orchids him or herself and could instruct me without saying go on google but tell me their personal way of making the viable seeds spur and grow plz
Thanks
Post pics of seeds and their packets... also mention their source... orchids can grow on old tree bark pieces easily.... orchids dont grow from seeds in our region...
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Most of us have no experience of growing these seeds hence poor response.
Sorry can't help you.

Return to “Questions and Problems”