How to make Rooting Powder/Hormone?

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

gazal
City: larkana
Gardening Interests: i love flowers n gardening

Re: How to make Rooting Powder/Hormone?

Post by gazal »

salam,

can we use aspirin ,GA3 , IBA , diffrent king of plants, flowers , vegitables?
Muhammad Bilal
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Learner... Wished to be a well skilled Horticulturist.

Post by Muhammad Bilal »

Aspirin and IBA are used to encourage rooting in plants cuttings of ornamental plants. While Gibberellic Acid (GA3) is used to improve plant growth and yields.
Learn & Share
mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

Why waste time and energy in making rooting powder if you can purchase them for Rs 150 - Rs 200.
Muhammad Bilal
Gardening Interests: Learner... Wished to be a well skilled Horticulturist.

Post by Muhammad Bilal »

mikhurram wrote:Why waste time and energy in making rooting powder if you can purchase them for Rs 150 - Rs 200.
Making ur own is more fun than to purchase. It is not waste of time and energy if someone tries to make some thing useful ;)
Learn & Share
mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

by Muhammad Bilal » December 13th, 2014, 1:28 pm
Making ur own is more fun than to purchase. It is not waste of time and energy if someone tries to make some thing useful ;)
For you maybe but for me 'time is money'. As i am typing the seconds gather together and make a minute, and minutes gather into an hour; hours gather and a day passes. Days pile up and a year goes by. Once time passes, there is no way to reclaim it.... Why waste it....
Izhar
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Imran sb. i guess this is the actual fun.. indulging in things which we love to do... chores which give us pleasure... :)
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not getting a better job or a bigger wage packet. You will regret time not spent with your family, a friend, a child, or a parent.

Time spent doing something you enjoy is not time wasted.
S.Ahmed
Gardening Interests: Amateur gardener,Fragrant plants,Flowering Plants,Vegetables,Coconuts

Post by S.Ahmed »

I asked my nurserywala what he used for rooting his cuttings and he said he buys some "red chemical" from subzi mandi shop and uses that to acheive faster rooting with his cuttings. He didn't had any left to show it to me so I have no pic. My assumption was that rooting powder is only white so I got curious as to what "red" chemical he could be using to root his cuttings,so I searched google and found a red rooting gel besides that I also found some other red chemicals that are being sold as "plant growth regulator" like Potassium o-Nitrophenolate and sodium o-nitrophenolate.

Following is their application listed on chinese trader's page:

It can quickly penetrate through the plant body, promote the flow of protoplasm in dells,
quicken the speed of plant rooting and has different action of promoting plant
in stage of rooting, growth, reproduction and fruit-setting.

Has anyone used these?

Pics:

Potassium o-Nitrophenolate

Sodium o-nitrophenolate
Expoppire
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

doxycycline hyclate cdiff

Post by Expoppire »

Personal communication to the committee, COL Andrew Wiesen, M. <a href=https://buydoxycyclineon.com/>online pharmacy doxycycline 100mg</a> Thus, MTHFR commits one- carbon units to methionine and SAM synthesis, and must be tightly regulated to prevent depletion of 10- formyl- THF and 5, 10- methylene- THF, which are crucial for purine and dTMP synthesis respectively.
actilla
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

stromectol coupon

Post by actilla »

<a href=https://stromectol.autos/>do you need a prescription for stromectol</a> Freedman, University of Louisville School of Medicine, UNITED STATES

Return to “Questions and Problems”