I need help with Aquaponics

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

Shahzad Qureshi
City: karachi

I need help with Aquaponics

Post by Shahzad Qureshi »

HI, I am interested in setting up an Aquaponics System in my house, in Clifton Karachi. Can somebody on this forum help me with it??
mirafzalkhan
Site Admin
Site Admin
City: Karachi

Re: I need help with Aquaponics

Post by mirafzalkhan »

I am not an expert on aquaponics but have some very good e-books & videos of making aquaponics system you can contact me for the material. Sent you my number via PM.
manzoorhkhan

Post by manzoorhkhan »

Dear shahzad Qureshi,
Did you find some help with Aquaponics and how is it going.I am curious as I am also interested in it.
mirafzalkhan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mirafzalkhan »

manzoorhkhan wrote:Dear shahzad Qureshi,
Did you find some help with Aquaponics and how is it going.I am curious as I am also interested in it.
Welcome to the forum, What type of help you need regarding aquaponics. Now days I am experimenting with a system very similar to aquponics and the results are very encouraging soon I will share the pictures on forum.
manzoorhkhan

Post by manzoorhkhan »

Yes,I can find lot of material on the net and shall be grateful for more such material.However I am looking forward to an actual Acquaponics Farm,where I can work and learn.Is there something like that in Pakistan?
Hai3rkan0
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Hydroponics.

Post by Hai3rkan0 »

I want to start an aquaponics setup on my terrace, can anyone please send me the ebooks or videos regarding aquaponics and the full detail behind it.
kamranferoz
Gardening Interests: Interested in Aquaponic, Vertical gardening, vegetable gardening, exotic plants, Bonsai, etc.

Post by kamranferoz »

I'm interested in Aquaponic system and would love to volunteer and build system together as a weekend project.

Return to “Questions and Problems”