how to promote gardening

What is a Garden? Intellectual Debates, Gardening Fun & Quotes

Moderator: Izhar

Muhammad Imran Khan
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: landscaping, trees, shrubs, ground covers, annuals and perennials, garden writing

Re: how to promote gardening

Post by Muhammad Imran Khan »

Syed Adnan wrote:For me it is like lightening one candle with another , we have to start with our family parents, siblings, children, then we have to enlarge the circle to our friends, neighbours , cousins , relatives ... this is atleast the minimum responsibility of every gardening lover. Giving them plants as gifts, guiding them, encouraging them will create interest for them. OR bare minimum we can pass it into our next generatio through our childrenn, this should be part of their upbringing.

Gardening is how I relax. It's another form of creating and playing with colors ^ (quote)
thanks Syed Adnan good ideas. i hope all are learning from this thanks to all for their nice contributions , now i am thinking to teach my family members too about gardening, we should all do this, more people more ideas and more work so keep on sharing your ideas we are going for good additions. thanks all for cooperation and contributions.
Muhammad Imran Khan
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: landscaping, trees, shrubs, ground covers, annuals and perennials, garden writing

Re: how to promote gardening

Post by Muhammad Imran Khan »

your advises are too good, thanks

Return to “Soul of Gardening”