Citrus, I D please

Our Most experienced and seasoned Gardener shares his Blooms

Moderator: Izhar

Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Citrus, I D please

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Taste, delicious like Nagpuri Sangtra, only much smaller.
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: Citrus, I D please

Post by Izhar »

Looks like a clementine but not sure about variety....
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Citrus, I D please

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Most probably, Citrus kinokuni 'Mukakukishu'

Kinokuni is the kishû mikan of Japan. The fruit is small, somewhat oblate, depressed at both ends, orange-coloured, and glossy. The thin, comparatively tight rind is easily peelable and fragrantly aromatic. The flesh is firm, meaty, and pleasantly sweet in flavour. Seeds are few. Fruit maturity occurs in early midseason. The kinokuni is said to be a very old species of Chinese origin and one of the earliest introduced into Japan, where it is still popular because of its pleasant flavour and rich fragrances. At least four varieties are known, the largest of which is Hirakishu. 'Mukakukishu' is a completely seedless variety also known as Seedless Kishu.

Photo Citrus kinokuni 'Mukakukishu'
admigue
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

propecia cleared my acne

Post by admigue »

PRIOR CONCURRENT THERAPY Biologic therapy No prior biologic therapy Chemotherapy Prior or concurrent adjuvant chemotherapy allowed at investigator s discretion Recommended regimens CMF cyclophosphamide methotrexate fluorouracil CEF cyclophosphamide etoposide fluorouracil AC doxorubicin cyclophosphamide Choice of adjuvant chemotherapy regimen defined prior to randomization if given concurrently with protocol therapy Endocrine therapy No estrogen, progestins, or androgen therapy for a period of more than 30 days following pathologic diagnosis of breast cancer Prior tamoxifen allowed All hormonal therapy discontinued prior to randomization Radiotherapy See Disease Characteristics Surgery See Disease Characteristics <a href=http://propecia.bond>how effective is propecia</a>

Return to “Brig Arif's Garden”