Disaster a collateral damage

Our Most experienced and seasoned Gardener shares his Blooms

Moderator: Izhar

Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Disaster a collateral damage

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Disaster has struck my garden as a collateral damage of progress.
Over whelming majority of in mates has decided for a swimming pool in the house as a result gone is my favourite Quis Qualis, the Petrea valubaris, Red passion flower vine, grape vine, a lemon tree, Gardenia thunbergea and I have hundreds of IDP (Internally displaced Plants) temporarily housed in pots,some on death beds and some on SIL.
The project will take about two months to finish.
I have decided to re-do my entire garden with drastic changes, a very selective junk free garden, starting mid September.
until then ......
Arif
isaeed
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: ornamental trees and shrubs,vines.bulbs,flowers

Re: Disaster a collateral damage

Post by isaeed »

Look at the bright side .You now have the oppurtunity to design sitting areas around the pool with a whole range of plants that will complement the new element. Good luck !.
Irfan saeed
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

I have decided to re-do my entire garden with drastic changes, a very selective junk free garden, starting mid September.
until then ......
Arif
Thank you Irfan Saeed
Arif
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

My garden space has been reduced to less then a third, first it was the car park and now it is the family pool and with it an additional 8 feet path along the western wall.
The pool.

Now I have to re-design the garden, will have to be very,very selective reduce the quantity and keep only the best of each kind,the process will go on till May 2015,until then every thing will be in shambles.
Arif
sage
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: I like gardening. am a beginner but i want learn abt gardening by joing this forum.

Post by sage »

Charming pool and the happy enjoying crowd...:-)

Return to “Brig Arif's Garden”