jatropha {bio diesel plant} seeds & sapling available.

Exchange of plants and seeds between members ONLY!!!!!!. No commercial selling/advertisements allowed. Contact Admin for business related posts.

Moderator: Izhar

sami naveed

Post by sami naveed »

sami naveed
bio green pakistan
khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Re: jatropha {bio diesel plant} seeds & sapling available.

Post by khabbab »

sami naveed wrote:jatropha {bio diesel plant} seeds & sapling available.

sami naveed
bio green pakistan
Dear Sami, although the forum is to facilitate gardeners, still the discrimination of selling plants/seeds commercially and selling something special home grown as amateur are two different things. If lets say, owner of some plant nursery joins forum and puts in gardening trade "Imported plants at cheap prices", i will remove his post. Because this is not selling place. The title is "Trade" Not "Sell". If you want to sell commercially (which you are) then contact the administrator about charges of banner ad of you company at this forum. We will provide competitive rates :)

I hope you understand my point. If we allow you, we won't be able to stop other commercial growers selling their stuff in future.

I personally know almost all users and whether they are commercial or not. Even if any commercial grower disguises as amatuer and tries to sell stuff, i will investigate first and then decide.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Post by rafique »

AOA
Dear Sami i am 100% with Khabbab in this matter.Although i dont know all of the users but hope they are here for passion and love for plants and gardening.Purpose of this forum should be to educate the people, to promote gardening and plantation in better manner by exchanging their experiences and knowledge.
Regards
Rafique
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

I totally agree with khabbab bhai and rafique sahabs point only trade allowed here no profiting!

Return to “Exchange Plants/Seeds”