Wanted: Heirloom Tomato seeds/plants (KHI)

Exchange of plants and seeds between members ONLY!!!!!!. No commercial selling/advertisements allowed. Contact Admin for business related posts.

Moderator: Izhar

msubzwari

Wanted: Heirloom Tomato seeds/plants (KHI)

Post by msubzwari »

Salam fellow gardners

I'm looking for heirloom tomato seeds/plants to try out in coming season (Oct/Nov). Specially interested in beefsteak variety.

Mr. Khabbab sent me Porter Dark Cherry and Pole Beefsteak seeds in 2011 seeds give-away and I have had good results with Porter Dark Cherry. However had no luck with with pole beefsteak and despite multiple attempts, never was able to get them to germinate.

If someone needs cuttings for Porter Dark Cherry variety, feel free to contact me. I haven't saved any seeds yet but intend to do so from the upcoming batch of fruits.

Thanks
Mazhar
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Wanted: Heirloom Tomato seeds/plants (KHI)

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

I have the seeds that mirafzal sb distributed.....if you are interested let me know?
msubzwari

Re: Wanted: Heirloom Tomato seeds/plants (KHI)

Post by msubzwari »

farhan137 wrote:I have the seeds that mirafzal sb distributed.....if you are interested let me know?
Salam Farhan Sb.

I see that those are F1 hybrids, not Heirloom variety. However from the picture, they look like indeterminate (vine) type. If that is the case, then please do send me some seeds as I do not have a vine type tomato plant so far. I'll PM you my address.

Thanks
Mazhar

Return to “Exchange Plants/Seeds”