Red Lycoris Offset

Exchange of plants and seeds between members ONLY!!!!!!. No commercial selling/advertisements allowed. Contact Admin for business related posts.

Moderator: Izhar

Asim_Nawaz
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Vegetables and Flowering Plants, Grafted Cactus & Succulent Plant, Grow seeds on Rockwool.

Red Lycoris Offset

Post by Asim_Nawaz »

After blooming of Red Lycoris. I have lots of offset. I would like to exchange with Daylily or Lillium bulbs.
Best Regards
Asim
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: Red Lycoris Offset

Post by Hamad »

I will provide you with Lilium bulblets and Daylilies in near future but you have to wait a little, and I don't need Lycoris in return as I have many.
I will send you PM before sending you the plants.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
omerkhalid
Gardening Interests: Love to grow all types of plants especially Vines, Succulents, bulbs and many more

Post by omerkhalid »

Assalam O ALaikum, Mr. Asim i see you are from Lahore :) i was wondering if we can have an exchange since i need red lycoris, you may see my post on lilies, may be you like something that i have.

Waiting for your reply
Asim_Nawaz
Gardening Interests: Vegetables and Flowering Plants, Grafted Cactus & Succulent Plant, Grow seeds on Rockwool.

Post by Asim_Nawaz »

Gardening Pakistan is really good way to happy donate and exchange of seeds and bulbs.
Dear Hamad thanks for donate Lilium bulblets and Daylilies. I can wait..
Dear Omer Khalid
It really a good way to exchange. I have seen images of Lilium and Yellow Lycoris in your topic " All sorts of Lillies". You need Red Lycoris. I am interested in Pink, Maroon and Yellow Lilium. I can send you my address via PM.
Best Regards
Asim

Return to “Exchange Plants/Seeds”