UK to pakistan travel

Exchange of plants and seeds between members ONLY!!!!!!. No commercial selling/advertisements allowed. Contact Admin for business related posts.

Moderator: Izhar

Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: UK to pakistan travel

Post by Hamad »

but do consider few things, Dutch Bulbs usually deliver in batches means the whole order could take a while to be delivered therefore the order should be placed well before time and they take 20 to 30 days to deliver.

Dutch bulbs are not good for lily purchase I had some bad experience with them, their quality is so poor for lilies and Afzal sb also need to check the bulbs before he travel if some items are rooted or in poor health then they do offer return time is the key for the purchase if he would have enough time before travel then it should be ok.

Dutch Bulbs deal in whole sale and consider minimum of £ 60/- order or for less they cost around £ 5/- for small order handling charges and the price of each item is excluding VAT, for small order consider Anglia Bulb Company and I may able to get 25% discount with them.

if Afzal sb arrival is after the planting time of listed items then its not viable to go with this purchase, all the bulbs will be wasted.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Thank you Khurram sb and Hanad bhai for the suggestions :)

We have to keep several things in mind before the purchase as advised by fellow members. I have found the Jparker whole sale much cost effective than their retail site and Anglia bulbs, however more people would have to pitch in for the whole sale site only then it will be cost friendly.

One other thing that is of importance that how much kg of bulb package can Mr Ifzal bring to Pakistan as we also need such information before ordering.
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

Tahir bhai I would like to add Rhodohyoxis baurii Mixed and Amarine Tubergenii, but I have not heard anything from Afzal sb, and I will be interested only if Afzal sb disclose his arrival time as the bulbs will not be viable after a certain time.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

I too would like to join in if weight/volume is not a constraint,after confirmation from Mr.Ifzal.
rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Post by rafique »

mikhurram wrote:
Izhar & Rafique you may obtain Canna Cleopatra from me. I am currently growing them in a bed.
Thank you Khurram sb., this is very kind of you.
Rafique
Tahir Khan
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Ismene festalis, i got lots of bulbs, tahir you can take from me
Thank you Khabbab bhai, lets wait for Ifzal sb's reply on the group purchase. I hope he is still in UK
mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

by rafique » March 20th, 2014, 9:05 pm
IP:
mikhurram wrote:

Izhar & Rafique you may obtain Canna Cleopatra from me. I am currently growing them in a bed.

Thank you Khurram sb., this is very kind of you.
Not at all. You are most welcome. :)
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Ifzal Sb how do you read :-). Plz clarify the modalities of the purchase, like weight restriction. traveling plan etc.
Coincidentally Hamad Bhai any plans from your side :P
haris.kabir

Post by haris.kabir »

Asalaam O Alikum, Everybdy!

Its been a long time since I last posted on the forum ! I hope everybody is doing fine.
I would also like to join this group purchase by sharing 'Polianthes tuberosa The Pearl' with Tahir Khan.
Anybody ordering double freesias ?

Regards,
Haris Kabir
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

Farhan Ahmed wrote:Ifzal Sb how do you read :-). Plz clarify the modalities of the purchase, like weight restriction. traveling plan etc.
Coincidentally Hamad Bhai any plans from your side :P
Farhan I m traveling soon but cant arrange a group purchase this time due to few reasons, but soon inshAllah we will plan again and I will announce on the forum like always.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92

Return to “Exchange Plants/Seeds”