Red Lady Papaya/ Thai Papaya

Exchange of plants and seeds between members ONLY!!!!!!. No commercial selling/advertisements allowed. Contact Admin for business related posts.

Moderator: Izhar

fa113nang311
City: lahore

Re: Red Lady Papaya/ Thai Papaya

Post by fa113nang311 »

aoa,

i also bought a red lady here in lahore locally.want to know how do we recognize if its red lady.....
thanx
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

You'll have to wait for the fruit :D
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Dr. Sb None of the four plants you gave me survived, hope yours are doing well.
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

Interesting. I wonder why. All mine survived but most of them developed leaf curling. Since I had so many I started throwing them one by one in fear that their disease may spread to others. After throwing a lot I realised I need to spray whatever I had. Now I have 4 in the ground and spraying anti-fungal and malathion or similar not really knwoing what's causing the leaf curling. I have more seeds which I can give you when the weather warms up enough for sowing.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Khan sb it may be not fungus.mostly the curling of leaves is caused by mites specially broad mites.its good if you spray Bayer,s Oberon.its specially formulated for mites.mites are very tiny creatures not easily visible with naked eye.i have also purchased Red lady seeds from Islamabad.i,l sow it in FEB when danger of frost is passed.its an F-1 hybrid so i am expecting good yields,
you can also see details about Oberon on Bayer,s web site.i use it on Mari golds.
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

UMARKHANMARDAN wrote:Khan sb it may be not fungus.mostly the curling of leaves is caused by mites specially broad mites.its good if you spray Bayer,s Oberon.its specially formulated for mites.mites are very tiny creatures not easily visible with naked eye.i have also purchased Red lady seeds from Islamabad.i,l sow it in FEB when danger of frost is passed.its an F-1 hybrid so i am expecting good yields,
you can also see details about Oberon on Bayer,s web site.i use it on Mari golds.
Where did u buy the Red Lady seeds in Pindi,Mr.Umar?

Return to “Exchange Plants/Seeds”