Moderator: Izhar

Syed Adnan
Donor
Donor
City: Darwin
Gardening Interests: Bulbs, Tubers, Climbers, Annuals, Orchids,

Re: Blooms

Post by Syed Adnan »

Nice, Are those blue and white ones Dalpheniums ?
AhmadIrfan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by AhmadIrfan »

Thank you everyone !!
@ rafique and syed adnan yes the blue spiked flowers are delpheniums truly amazing flowers with spikes as long as 3 feet
@ umar sb and farhan ranuncuus are all from paniri this is my first time trying the paniri the colours and floweringcapacity is truly amazing almost 10 buds blooming at the same time, the dhalias were de headed from early winter and protected in the frost 11 buds blooming at the same.time shows this plant to be a true king. I have aot of dhalias in the ground wasnt very caring with them but they are starting to form buds. The small pink dhalias are de heading I planted in the ground the plant mite be small but the flowers certainly makes up for it.i am waiting my ranunculus I planted from rhizomes to bloom the frost and rains were devasting but they are recvering well wil share pics soon
rafique
Gardening Interests: Roses

Post by rafique »

AhmadIrfan wrote:Thank you everyone !!
@ rafique and syed adnan yes the blue spiked flowers are delpheniums truly amazing flowers with spikes as long as 3 feet
Thanks waiting for more blooms to see.............regards
Rafique
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Ahmad some flowers speak for them self.Blooming dale series is always raised from seeds.from the very first purple tinted white i was 100 % sure its Blooming dale & not the bulb raised variety plus no of petal count is also high.Blooming dale is noted for its unique color shades.What i want is to plant it in separate colors.so you can enjoy every shade of every color.it has different shades within each color.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

AhmadIrfan wrote:Thank you everyone !!
@ umar sb and farhan ranuncuus are all from paniri this is my first time trying the paniri the colours and floweringcapacity is truly amazing almost 10 buds blooming at the same time, the dhalias were de headed from early winter and protected in the frost 11 buds blooming at the same.time shows this plant to be a true king. I have aot of dhalias in the ground wasnt very caring with them but they are starting to form buds. The small pink dhalias are de heading I planted in the ground the plant mite be small but the flowers certainly makes up for it.i am waiting my ranunculus I planted from rhizomes to bloom the frost and rains were devasting but they are recvering well wil share pics soon
From whome you purchased your seedlings and when?
AhmadIrfan
Donor
Donor

Post by AhmadIrfan »

More.green nursery sundar stop multan road ask for awais.
rafique
Gardening Interests: Roses

Post by rafique »

AhmadIrfan wrote:More.green nursery sundar stop multan road ask for awais.
Sir More Greens outlet for seeds and bulbs is also there in gulberg dont they provide seedlings there?
Rafique
irfan.siddique

Post by irfan.siddique »

But it is expensive in gulberg and have not variety of seedlings.
Sundar road nursery actually a wholesale point for nurseries so we can find a number of plants there in reasonable price.
AhmadIrfan
Donor
Donor

Post by AhmadIrfan »

These ranunculus are from rhizomes
Attachments
20130311_075721.jpg
20130311_111618.jpg
20130310_153937.jpg
AhmadIrfan