Blooms!!!!!!!!! one by one

Moderator: Izhar

mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Re: Blooms!!!!!!!!! one by one

Post by mikhurram »

Nice blooms which look refreshing and Canna always adds an exotic touch to the garden. These days Canna are slowly coming into bloom.
Young age wise improbable but middle age more apt unless the criteria for youth is a state of mind.
Last edited by mikhurram on April 14th, 2014, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Khurram,it looks you did not take 'age factor' into account while gifting the older plant/bulb to Kaleem Sb & younger to me, due to which my plant is still only in small leaves with even no signs of buds as yet.
mikhurram
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

Sir,
i believe you have a very valid point and i believe we need to demand an explanation from Mr. Kaleem as to why he choose to part with the younger bulb but opted to retain the older bulb. :)

Rest assured Sir, you can have any of the plants from my collection. These days i am tagging all my Amaryllises and Louisiana Irises and hopefully within the next 2 weeks i shall send you mature plants of Louisiana Irises in various colours along with other plants.

regards,
Munir
Donor
Donor
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.

Post by Munir »

That would be gracious of you.Will wait.
Regards & good night.
Kaleem
Gardening Interests: Annual, Tropical and Bulbous plants

Post by Kaleem »

Hydrangea

Clematis

Kaleem
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Kaleem sb may be you have purchased the Hydrangea as a ready made plant.It does not survive our summers.Even if survive it will not flower.Apply iron folia as the leaves are getting yellow.or apply ferros sulphate to controll the ph.
Kaleem
Gardening Interests: Annual, Tropical and Bulbous plants

Post by Kaleem »

Khan sb
What is this Ferros Sulphate? and from where can I purchase? What is its commercial name? I bought four plants in last December. You can see these plants when I have bought in the first page of this Post.
Kaleem
Munir
Donor
Donor

Post by Munir »

Clematis looks extremely beautiful to me.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Kaleem sb i remember the last time you posted Hydrangeas as i frequently visit your thread. I enjoy your collection specially Amaryllis collection is great.The Hydrageas you purchased have seen winter months.But belive me hydrangias can not survive the summers.I have tried them so many time in past.
mikhurram

Post by mikhurram »

I also share the same viewpoint that the chances of Hydrangea surviving in Islamabad summers are dim.

Colour of Clematis is visually eye pleasing and makes a nice contrast when pictured with the leaves. Name of this variety is 'Hagley Hybrid' belonging to Jackmaniii series which falls in Group 3.

Return to “A Collector Gardener Mr.Kaleem”