Moderator: Izhar

Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Moth Orchids

Post by Hamad »

recently I received moth Orchids as a gift from a friend of mine, one of my favourite flowers still I cant believe that I have my own Orchids they are sooooo beautiful Sub-han-Allah Allah made them so Beautiful, I m really enjoying them and Love them hope you guys will also enjoy the pics of my orchids and any tips to keep Orchids healthy will be most welcome

Hamad
Last edited by Hamad on April 15th, 2013, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Re: Moth Orchids

Post by Hamad »

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Awesome....best thing about orchids i think is that they grow in shade.
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

farhan137 wrote:Awesome....best thing about orchids i think is that they grow in shade.

Yes indeed and they grow very well indoors in room temperature/light and the best part is there bloom outlive for couple of months unlike any other indoor plant and water requirement just once a week don’t require any soul to grow their growing medium is very different comparatively to other plants. They are very jazzy and put five star in your interior décor though every plant dose but they are special to somewhat, I’m short of words (vocabulary) to praise them and it’s a must to have.
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

yesterday I received gift of three Orchid plants now I have six in total, I wish that I would be able to share them among forum members because I cant take care of all six of them, now I m looking for an admirer in my family and friend but hardly found one :(
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Hamad really stunning Orchids.I love yhese beauties.can we grow it in our climate.if yes then i,l purchase some Orchids from Capital nursery Islamabad.they have some good varieties.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Hamad wrote:yesterday I received gift of three Orchid plants now I have six in total, I wish that I would be able to share them among forum members because I cant take care of all six of them, now I m looking for an admirer in my family and friend but hardly found one :(
Hamad
Is it that difficult to look after them ?
Hamad
Donor
Donor

Post by Hamad »

Na Arif sb it’s not that hard to look after them but it’s all about the time and commitments, here my routine is very busy and has some time constraints that is the only reason I want to give them away because instead they may die because of less care instead I will prefer to hand them over to someone who can enjoy and take good care of them and I will keep only one for myself and they are not so fussy plants rather they are the best indoor plants I have ever came across and the best part is they keep bloom for at least couple of months

Umer we can have them in our climate all that they need is room temperature and day light but not direct sun light and best plant for indoors and when you buy it make sure its fresh means the stalk should have buds instead of blooms because once their bloom die they bloom after long time and their special fertiliser is also available in market or otherwise they require nitrogen and potash

Where about is that nursery and for how much they are selling each plant

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Hamad, I would love to try 1-2 plants. I ll get them collected when you confirm.Also please indicate how much would I owe?
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

I feel my next venture is going to be ORCHIDS, with a proper green house for them.

Return to “Hamad's Garden”