Congrats on getting this brilliant plant , i will share some of my expereince with this plant, for me this is a very easy care free plant and the blooms are just awesome !
1. This is a phalaenopsis variety , its blooms can live for 3 months , it has a habit to rebloom from the stalk, so never cut the stalk until it is brown.
2. I use to give water once a week, soaking 30 minutes in water and draining, liquid fertilizer in every watering is must.
3. i keep it near south facing window and never spray mist on it, temp is controlled 25 to 30 C with humidity 50%.
4. To regenerate bloom you need to put it outside when temp reach 15 C for a few days .
5. High and low temp can kill this palnt as it is native to tropical regions.
http://www.gardeningpakistan.com/viewto ... lit=orchid
If you know from where i can get a good potting mix from PAK for ORCHID, i need to replant my Orchid.