Tuber Rose Bulb

Cultivation Guide for various Bulbous Plants in Our Climate

Moderator: Izhar

hassan167
City: gujrat

Re: Tuber Rose Bulb

Post by hassan167 »

asalamualikum sir agr ap in sab bataon kay sath sath bulb save kerny ka tareqa practically batain to woh ziyada thek rahay ga.for example kuch seniour membr jin kay pass bulb hai woh pot ya bed main se bulb nikalnay se save kerny ka pora tareka with pics or video bata dain to woh her aik kay samjny main a gay ga espiclly for new comers.thx
MOHAN SINGH
City: LUDHIANA
Gardening Interests: Novice gardener trying annuals on my new terrace container garden.

Post by MOHAN SINGH »

As is advisable I have gone through the forum first for any possible answers on my topic.

However I have a specific question regarding tuberoses. I have bought some bulbs some of which are small and others medium size compared to what i have searched on the net. I have read on the forum and elsewhere that once it flowers the bulb dsnt subsequently flower. Since these are bulbs its implied these have flowered once since i got these from a nursery. The question is should i plant the clump right away or chip off the garlic types bublets, plant the bublets and discard the old looking bulb?

Please advise
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

You can separate the small bulbs and plant the old one.. it will produce new side shoots...
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Izhar wrote:You can separate the small bulbs and plant the old one.. it will produce new side shoots...
You must separate and plant the bulblet and may discard the old one, the new ones will bloom and the process continues.

Return to “Bulb Growing Guides”