Summer Collection from Javed's Garden

Moderator: Izhar

jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Re: Summer Collection from Javed's Garden

Post by jdashraf »

M Farooq wrote:Nice. Rain lily is among my favourites.
Ths Farooq Sb, yes they are beautiful ... I have plenty of them , more than two dozens ...
Javed Ashraf.
Hamad Ahmed Kisana
City: Sheikhupura
Gardening Interests: Bulbs,Annuals,Perennials,Roses and Vines.

Post by Hamad Ahmed Kisana »

great javed sb your collection is superb you are enjoying a big range of colors in this heat..thanks for delighting us with your beautiful flowers.and congrats you are a successful gardener :mrgreen: your plants are very healthy.
rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Post by rafique »

Wide range of colors and plants. Your Gazania still going well.
Really delightful sharing :).
Rafique
jdashraf
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Hamad Ahmed Kisana wrote:great javed sb your collection is superb you are enjoying a big range of colors in this heat..thanks for delighting us with your beautiful flowers.and congrats you are a successful gardener :mrgreen: your plants are very healthy.
Thank You Hammad Bhai, it was only possible because of guidance and help of members like you..
Javed Ashraf.
jdashraf

Post by jdashraf »

rafique wrote:Wide range of colors and plants. Your Gazania still going well.
Really delightful sharing :).
Thank You Rafique Bhai, its all because of this forum and its members...
Javed Ashraf.
jdashraf

Post by jdashraf »

Cockscomb and Sunflower ...
Javed Ashraf.
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Seeing your "lawn/grass before and after joining Gardening Pakistan" in the thread "A Beginner’s Effort to Set Up a Small Garden" & what your have shown here,it is simply a great progress- a commendable achievement in a matter of just 5 months.. May you both continue making strides & keep enjoying.
I think,now is a right time/setting for Farhan & me to join you for tea in your garden,as per an earlier invitation.
PS. A Javed Ashraf lives in my neighbourhood, which I always thought were you,but seeing your pictures it has turned out to be a different person.
jdashraf

Post by jdashraf »

munir wrote:Seeing your "lawn/grass before and after joining Gardening Pakistan" in the thread "A Beginner’s Effort to Set Up a Small Garden" & what your have shown here,it is simply a great progress- a commendable achievement in a matter of just 5 months.. May you both continue making strides & keep enjoying.
I think,now is a right time/setting for Farhan & me to join you for tea in your garden,as per an earlier invitation.
PS. A Javed Ashraf lives in my neighbourhood, which I always thought were you,but seeing your pictures it has turned out to be a different person.
Thank you Munir Bhai. It has been possible only due to guidance and held provided by members like you. Never had so much sense of achievement before.
But still a lot is required to be done. My walls are still without vines and flowers, although I have planted more than a dozen of vines/creepers but those are small and will take some time less butterfly pea and morning glory which are already flowering ...Some perennials are required, both in kayaris and pots ... what I have learned in past six months or so that Gardening is continues and ongoing project which never completes. As I have more plants and knowledge about gardening I get the feeling that I have nothing and I know nothing about gardening and my urge for more plants and to learn further increases...
Hope this forum will always be there for help and guidance....
I live in Rawalpindi Cantt near APCOMS and Military College of Signals, Javed Ashraf from Islamabad is not me.... :?
About A Cup of Tea at my place, any member of this forum is welcome any day any time ... About Rawalpindi /Islamabad Chapter (and neighborhood, like Risalpur, Mardan,etc) I can plan a tea party some day basing on availability of members ... We have only this weekend then Ramzan is coming so then it will be after Eid .. But I am available any time ...
Javed Ashraf.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Very very very beautiful Cock,s comb so nice.
Tahir Khan
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Javed sb lovely blooms :) .. How is alamanda doing in container? any special requirements to grow this vine?

Return to “Javed Ashraf's Garden”