Hydrangea Flower

Moderator: Izhar

jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Hydrangea Flower

Post by jdashraf »

Some of my Hydrangea flowers , pictures taken about two weeks ago..

Javed Ashraf.
KBW
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Roses, Plants in natural habitat, native plants, landscaping

Re: Hydrangea Flower

Post by KBW »

Very nice. And good to see Hydrangeas doing well in summers in Rawalpindi. Great job :)
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Javed sb. please give some ferrous sulfate to the plant which is showing cholorosis...
jdashraf
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Izhar wrote:Javed sb. please give some ferrous sulfate to the plant which is showing cholorosis...
Ok, I ll do that . Thanks.
Javed Ashraf.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

They all look young plants, for how long have you grown Hydrengias? do they survive in Pindi?
jdashraf

Post by jdashraf »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:They all look young plants, for how long have you grown Hydrengias? do they survive in Pindi?
Sir I have 5 plants , two about 8 months old and other 3 plants about 2 months old.. 8 months old plants are struggling in the current heat wave, lets see if they survive.. need regular watering and have kept them under full shade... I saw em in Abbottabad ,last month, those were very healthy..I purchased it from one of the nurseries in Haripur.. If they survive till Mid Jul then I am hopeful they ll survive.. there was one person from Lahore, he said he was managing to keep it in Lahore..
Javed Ashraf.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

jdashraf wrote:
Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:They all look young plants, for how long have you grown Hydrengias? do they survive in Pindi?
Sir I have 5 plants , two about 8 months old and other 3 plants about 2 months old.. 8 months old plants are struggling in the current heat wave, lets see if they survive.. need regular watering and have kept them under full shade... I saw em in Abbottabad ,last month, those were very healthy..I purchased it from one of the nurseries in Haripur.. If they survive till Mid Jul then I am hopeful they ll survive.. there was one person from Lahore, he said he was managing to keep it in Lahore..
I am sceptical. Best of luck.
Arif

Return to “Javed Ashraf's Garden”