Rhodes Grass

Discussion on Grasses

Moderator: Izhar

Vegalinks
City: Faisalabad
Gardening Interests: Dairy and livestock, Animal breeding and genetics, vegetables, fruits and cash crops

Rhodes Grass

Post by Vegalinks »

Did any of the members know about rhodes grass (which is actually used to make hay for dairy animals). I'm searching for its seeds locally as I don't want to import it myself. Any local source would he highly appreciated.
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Rhodes Grass

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Rhodes grass is available locally with vendors such as listed below you can visit their site or contact via phone.
http://www.4bgroup.com/forms.html

Extracts from website
"Forages Project (Alfalfa & Rhodes Grass)

Forages are the life line for the livestock that ultimately serve the human beings through meat, milk etc. Four Brothers Farms Pvt. Ltd. is exceptionally capable of producing world finest Hay of Alfalfa & Rhodes Grass on the fertile soils (fertile soils as source of best nutrition in grasses). On our forages farm, we have the high class hay harvesting & processing machineries to meet any requirement of bales of space efficient capacity. We are highly capable of producing silage from imported Corn hybrids of best nutritious values with improved shelf life. We claim our forages best version cause we are applying own manufactured micro nutrients on Alfalfa & Rhodes Grass that ultimately increases nutritious values & fragrance."
Vegalinks
City: Faisalabad
Gardening Interests: Dairy and livestock, Animal breeding and genetics, vegetables, fruits and cash crops

Re: Rhodes Grass

Post by Vegalinks »

Brother they are into rhodes grass hay business (selling its hay) not seeds. I'm searching the source to procure its seeds for plantation. ;)

Return to “Lawn/Grass”