Best sprinkler

Discussion on Grasses

Moderator: Izhar

UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Best sprinkler

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Hi friends, its getting hot day by day.i need a good quality sprinkler.please tell which will be the best, the 8 pattern or the pulse sprinkler.how much sprinklers i,l need to cover my whole lawn area.my grass is bermuda light green & covered area is 2 kanal.
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: Best sprinkler

Post by aykhan »

The pulse sprinkler is nice if you dont have a water pressure problem and depending on the type can cover 90 to 180 degrees.
I see some green patches in Lahore main roads being watered by sprinkler systems. I had a humidity controlled sprinkler system in my house n the USA. Any ideas where I could get hold of someone who can install a basic sprinkler system for lawns here? They usually place pipes below the grass turf and there are sprinkler heads at strategic locations to cover the whole yard. In automatic systems you can set the duration of watering in each zone of our yard.
UMARKHANMARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

yes the under ground pipe irrigation sprinkler system is available from Islamabad.one of my cousin who is in irrigation dep also install this system.
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

Do they have a web page for the kind of systems they provide?
UMARKHANMARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

More Green offer services for Lawn Irrigation sys.there is also there br at Lahore.

Return to “Lawn/Grass”