My Gerberas

An amateur gardener from Sheikhupura

Moderator: Izhar

farah fayyaz
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Annuals, bulbs and kitchen gardening.

Re: My Gerberas

Post by farah fayyaz »

MashaAllah. great collection specially the first one i.e pink.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Hamad AK i will learn so many about Gerberas from you & Khurram sb Inshallah.
Munir
Donor
Donor
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

> Great collection HAK.You seem to be in competition with KBW(who has again gone missing).

> @ Jd, sorry for keeping you waiting.I had seen the plants in two nurseries,as mentioned initially,namely Allah Tawwakal Nursery referred by Mr.Umar Khan & visited by you & Playland Nursery near Shifa Eye Hosp.I have been in contact with Rehmat Watto of Tawwakal Nursery,who advised to wait for their blooming,but has now informed that his plants have not grown satisfactorily & wants us to wait for the new stock he plans to get around 10 Dec.As for Playland Nursery,it is selling Gerbera plants in small plastic cups for Rs.300 each;they also plan to get better plants by 15 Dec;expected price Rs.500.
Let us both keep checking;their contact #:
. Allah Tawwakal Nursery : 0301-5504907
. Playland Nursery :0300-5562636,0300-9502742

> Hope members in Pindi/Islamabad know that Annual Flower Show is being held in Rose & Jasmine Garden,Islamabad on 29Nov-1 Dec.
farah fayyaz
Gardening Interests: Annuals, bulbs and kitchen gardening.

Post by farah fayyaz »

Munir wrote:
> Hope members in Pindi/Islamabad know that Annual Flower Show is being held in Rose & Jasmine Garden,Islamabad on 29Nov-1 Dec.
No. I didn't know about it. but please confirm about the date as last year, when I went there, I was told that it will start from next day. So please confirm.
Munir
Donor
Donor
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

farah fayyaz wrote:
Munir wrote:
No. I didn't know about it. but please confirm about the date as last year, when I went there, I was told that it will start from next day. So please confirm.
I read it in the newspaper; please see The News of 30 Nov. Even otherwise also you should not mind visiting Rose & Jasmine Garden.
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Munir wrote:> Great collection HAK.You seem to be in competition with KBW(who has again gone missing).

> @ Jd, sorry for keeping you waiting.I had seen the plants in two nurseries,as mentioned initially,namely Allah Tawwakal Nursery referred by Mr.Umar Khan & visited by you & Playland Nursery near Shifa Eye Hosp.I have been in contact with Rehmat Watto of Tawwakal Nursery,who advised to wait for their blooming,but has now informed that his plants have not grown satisfactorily & wants us to wait for the new stock he plans to get around 10 Dec.As for Playland Nursery,it is selling Gerbera plants in small plastic cups for Rs.300 each;they also plan to get better plants by 15 Dec;expected price Rs.500.
Let us both keep checking;their contact #:
. Allah Tawwakal Nursery : 0301-5504907
. Playland Nursery :0300-5562636,0300-9502742

Thanks for the info sir. My personal observation about PlayLand Nursery is that its bit expensive from other nurseries of Rwp/Isd. I ll check both nurseries though, around 15 Dec as suggested by you.
Javed Ashraf.

Return to “Hamad Kisana's Garden”