Argyreia nervosa

Database of Endemic & Garden Plants of Pakistan

Moderators: Izhar, Tahir Khan, mirafzalkhan, Hamad Ahmed Kisana, rafique, KBW, jdashraf, Hamad, M Farooq

jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Re: Argyreia nervosa

Post by jdashraf »

Tahir Khan wrote:
jdashraf wrote:
Tahir Khan wrote:Sure Izhar bhai, Thank you for the offer but how will you send them..?
Tahir it can be grown using cutting. I have the vine, I ll prepare one for you in a pot. You may please collect or arrange collection from me any time after three days. I live near APCOMS/APSACS,Ordnance road Cantt Rwp.
Thank you Sir, i will collect the vine whenever i bring the succulents for you :)
Hahaha... You can collect it without bringing succulents for me. It was my duty to collect them.... :)
Javed Ashraf.
Tahir Khan
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Thank you Sir, i can bring the plants on Monday and if you can pick them from my office you can bring me the vine as well ?
jdashraf
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Tahir Khan wrote:Thank you Sir, i can bring the plants on Monday and if you can pick them from my office you can bring me the vine as well ?
Please pm me your office and residential address, lets see which is nearest or more convinient to me.
Javed Ashraf.
Ali Ahmed
City: Karachi`
Gardening Interests: amateur gardener who just stepped out to explore.

Post by Ali Ahmed »

Assalamo alaikum everyone.
Im new to this forum and also at gardening. I have recently taken an interest in potted plants specially the vines.
The pics of the beautiful tez gaam vine on this thread are beyond beautiful. I too have been wanting to groww this vine on my rooftop for shade and low maintainence.however, the nurseries at Karachi do not recognise this plant when i tell them i want to buy tez gaam/neelofar. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.
I have mostly inquired in the nurseries of Juhar and Gulshan areas, Karachi since my residence is in Gulistan e Jauhar.
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Its easily available in nurseries.... you can also take cuttings from plants growing in your area and grow yourself...
shadman111
City: mardan
Gardening Interests: Hawaiian baby woodrose, peyote mescalin, ayahuasca, magic mushrooms psilocybe

Post by shadman111 »

assalamualaikum, i am from Mardan. i need Hawaiian Baby WoodRose seeds more than 20. how can i get it?
p.s contact : +923439041189 :roll:

Return to “Flora Pakistan Database”