Style Change

Here you will find some Help for posting on forum.

Moderator: Izhar

mirafzalkhan
Site Admin
Site Admin
City: Karachi

Re: Style Change

Post by mirafzalkhan »

Open a link in new tab is not supported in phpBB3 (the software on which our forum is based) due to couple of reasons, but one of the most important one was the goal to achieve XHTML 1.0 Strict-validation for the whole board. There is other ways to achieve this but they create other problems. These days every browser has ability to open the links in new tabs & Faisal already mention it :D
Once again, I am mentioning that Internet Explorer has some problems in viewing forum, the best browser for viewing this and other forums is Firefox.
Hayats
City: Rawalpindi

Post by Hayats »

The current order of buttons is 'Save' 'Preview' 'Submit', it would be better if we have 'Preview' 'Submit' 'Save' or 'Submit' 'Preview' 'Save'. I am suggesting this since Save will be used rarely while most users will either directly submit or would submit after seeing the preview.
Thx.
mirafzalkhan
Site Admin
Site Admin
City: Karachi

Post by mirafzalkhan »

Hayats wrote:The current order of buttons is 'Save' 'Preview' 'Submit', it would be better if we have 'Preview' 'Submit' 'Save' or 'Submit' 'Preview' 'Save'. I am suggesting this since Save will be used rarely while most users will either directly submit or would submit after seeing the preview.
Thx.
I think the order you had mentioned is the right order but now their is a problem, most of our members are now familiar with this order & changing will create problem for them. Let see what other members suggest.

Return to “Forum Help”