A new entry to Gardening Pakistan

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Javed Hasan
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: growing succulent, geranium , kitchen gardening

A new entry to Gardening Pakistan

Post by Javed Hasan »

A year and a half back retired from service, means a senior citizen of Pakistan and a junior member of gardening Pakistan as I joined the forum a few days back. Although I was interested in gardening since I settled in Islamabad i.e. back in mid 70s, but now I am a full time amateur gardener but a learner. I have taken a fresh start with succulents /cactus. The reason behind it is that mostly these were the succulents which persisted after being brought from nurseries. Persentage of survival of other plants was usually low compared to succulents. I also have geraniums, of which white and pink flower plants have started flowering. For the first time I have also started kitchen gardening. My first success are the green salad leaves(Name ?). These three(Succulents, Geraniums n green salad) are the tough n survivors in their categories thats why selected these to take a good start. I shall soon uploads pictures of these plants n flowers.

Javed Hasan
Islamabad
khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Re: A new entry to Gardening Pakistan

Post by khabbab »

Welcome to the forum. Please share pics of your plants.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
muhammadimran7
City: rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: growing from seeds

Re: A new entry to Gardening Pakistan

Post by muhammadimran7 »

Welcome to the forum

Return to “Introduction”