Assalam-O-Alaikum 2 every1

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Re: Assalam-O-Alaikum 2 every1

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

You collection is very nice Zeeshan.i have seen these pictures when you posted them earlier.Ravenea is also very beautiful.i have two ravenea in my garden.here the problem is we can not grow so many varieties.Karachi,s climate is fittest for tropical palms.i have some phoenix as well.another palm which is very good in Islamabad is cane palm.i have Wasingtonia palms at Islamabad but frankly speaking i do not like the fan leafed palms.i can also see a bottle palm in your post.its nice.what i like most in Karachi are the majestic Royal palms.here people do plant it & they survive but do not have the beauty as it has at Karachi.ring by ring on the trunk & fresh leaves make it really Royal.
Rafaiy
City: Rawalpindi

Post by Rafaiy »

Beautiful palms you have there zeeshan :) ....here its really difficult to grow palms, they require alot of care....But i guess here you have an opportunity to try those plants which were impossible or tough to grow in karachi....
Rafaiy
City: Rawalpindi

Post by Rafaiy »

Here are a few more pics of the same Fox Tail Palm for a closer look....Interesting thing is that when i asked the mali in the background of the picture ¨k chacha ye konsa palm hai?¨....He said, ¨ye khajoor ka darakht hai, maine apne hatho se lagaya hai¨....i just smiled and walked away :) ....

Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Let us leave the itroduction for introductions only. This should have been a PALMS thread.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Yes you are very right mr Arif sb.
zeeshanuddin
City: Islamabad/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Palms, ferns, annuals, succulants, house plants

Post by zeeshanuddin »

Thanks everyone. Enough of palm chat for now...... :)
Zeeshan
suniopy
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

doxycycline antibiotic prophylaxis dental

Post by suniopy »

<a href=http://buydoxycyclineon.com/>doxycycline monohydrate for std</a> Limitations We did not encounter any studies for 3 medications that met the inclusion criteria.
actilla

generic stromectol ivermectin 3mg

Post by actilla »

Laravel 5 The optional function returns a new instance of Illuminate Support Optional with the provided value <a href=http://stromectol.autos/>queen stromectol</a> The objectives of the present study were 1 to compare the frequency of vascular complications among patients who received adjuvant therapy for breast cancer with patients on observation, and 2 to estimate the contribution of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy to the occurrence of venous and arterial thrombi
accoure

tamoxifen and sex drive

Post by accoure »

<a href=http://nolvadex.one/>side effects tamoxifen</a> Also they do offer affordable shipping charges and also international shipping and free shipping is offered for orders within USA Also you get several mode of payment options which are safe and fast They do offer regular discount of 30 for its customers after you purchase their products from Bitcoin
accoure

what happens if you stop taking tamoxifen

Post by accoure »

Inventive combinations of hand me down heirlooms and flea market finds were put together with homemade art and unique decorations often created by the children themselves <a href=http://nolvadex.one/>where can i buy nolvadex pct</a> 252, 6895 2006

Return to “Introduction”